Cover Girl (One Direction Fan Fic.)

My eyes fluttered open as the morning light began to seep into the room. I let out a loud yawn and stretched. I groaned uncomfortably as I remembered where I was. On a couch. Yesterday I was kicked out of the lovely apartment I was renting, so now I was crashing at my Uncles place. I was broke and rarely made payments, so I wasn't exactly surprised when they threw me out. Today was going to be a long day. I was heading into North London to visit and stay with my brother and his band members. I would be there for at least a couple of months until I sorted out a new living arrangement for myself. I was super excited. My brother is only a few years older then me and we are really close. I love his band mates equally as much, I have known them for nearly two years and they are family now. My brothers name is Liam Payne. Yep, that's the guy from One Direction. My brother is Daddy Directioner himself. 

"Get your ass off my couch and too your brothers house." I heard a gruff voice command from behind me. My uncles voice was musky from sleep, but it was defiantly not a sexy morning voice.

"Good morning." I replied in a happy tone, letting the heavy sarcasm roll off my tounge. My uncle and I have never had the best relationship.

"I'm serious. GET OUT!" He shouted. I groaned and heaved my body off the couch. I looked up at him. His receding hair line and purple silk pyjamas made him look like a douche. I laughed. He glared back at me shoving his finger in the direction of the front door.

"Alright, I'm going." I huffed, grabbing my black suitcase and shuffling towards the door. I didn't bother saying goodbye before I strolled onto the sidewalk. The air was cool but welcoming. I dumped the heavy suitcase on the ground and opened it, pulling out a brush and dragging the bristles through my long blonde hair. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. A pair of ripped denim shorts and a black t-shirt. The fair skin on my legs was hidden behind black stockings and a collection of leather bracelets hung on my wrist. I grabbed out my favourite boston round sunglasses and put them on. Hopefully that would hide the bags under my eyes. I dug in my bag for some shoes, grabbing the first pair of black wedges I found and sliding them onto my small feet. OK, that would have to do. I grabbed my white iphone 4s, which Liam bought for me, and slid it into my pocket with a few twenty dollar notes. I knew this neighbourhood like the back of my hand, it was only a short walk until I had reached the train station. I purchased a one way ticket, a cheap lighter and a packet of cigarettes. Liam didn't know I smoked and I didn't intend on him finding out. While waiting for the train I pulled out a cigarette, lighting it with the clear purple lighter. I took a drag, blowing out the smoke slowly. Watching the grey mist float of into nothing. I had finished the smoke by the time the train arrived. One train ride and one long walk later the familiar apartments came into view. I sighed happily, my feet aching from the almost hour walk. I didn't have enough money for a cab. I went straight to Liam's flat and knocked loudly on the door. The door quickly swung open and there stood my brother with a massive grin on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New story time !
This one is going to be good, pinky promise.
I have so many ideas for this one.
My stories get better every time, so this one should be good.

Love you all ! xxxxxx