Truth

The pic above is Alisha...

Recap

ENOUGH!!!!   Not a word about my parents... my parents died the same day, Ethan's parents died.... my parents were killed by your pack members but I never blamed anyone for their death but why you all blame my kind for Ethan's parents death...

(I shouted at everyone and everyone looked stunned and I turned to see Ethan standing in his wolf form and starring at me with anger)

Ethan!!!!

Ethan POV

(I went after that vampire... how did this vampire cross the border and security??? I must catch him before he escapes... I got the sight of him, he turned and saw me and he gave me a sick smile and he turned into a black shadow and then he disappeared in thin air... shit... how did he break the spell and came inside the pack... I have to talk with Luke and the pack elders so that they will get the witch to put a strong spell which can't break by the Demons... yes... I chased a demon not a vampire... a demon can change his form... Shade we have to be careful and we have protect Amelia with our life... my wolf agreed immediately... I turned and ran to the pack house but when I reach the pack house I heard Amelia shouting at the pack members)...

ENOUGH!!!!   Not a word about my parents... my parents died the same day, Ethan's parents died.... my parents were killed by your pack members but I never blamed anyone for their death but why you all blame my kind for Ethan's parents death...

(What!!! how could this be possible??? No one from my pack went to the vampire kingdom on that day because it was Mia's birthday and we were having party and everyone was assembled in the pack house then how could my pack members killed Amelia's parents... I was boiling in anger...a voice broke my thoughts, I turn to see Amelia standing in front of me)...

Ethan!!!!

( I don't know how to react... I called Luke through my mind link...

Luke... get me a dress immediately and no one should leave from this and call all the elders here we have to find the truth now...   (I ordered in my Alpha tone)

Ok Alpha... (with that he went inside the pack house and came back with my dress... he came near me and gave me the dress... I went and got changed... when I returned I saw everyone and all the elders are waiting for me and I saw Amelia she came running to me and hugged me tightly and started crying)

I didn't mean to shout at our pack members but everyone was blaming my parents for the sin which they didn't even commit... I am sorry, I am really sorry... I won't shout at anyone please don't be mad at me...     (she cried and I hugged her tightly and tried to console her)

You don't have to say sorry I want to know what happened??? We all want to know what happened on that day???    (I asked her after sometime she stopped crying and started to tell us what happened)

We were in our palace getting ready for some party which my parents want to attend because it was some birthday party and they were my parents best friend and yes Ethan they were your parents and we were getting ready to attend Mia's birthday party and that was the first time my parents asked me to come to the party with them because they want to introduce me to your parents... some visitors came to see my parents and they told, they are from Storm Wave Pack means from your pack... they told us that they are here because their Alpha ordered them to bring the chief guests to their pack with respect my parents were so happy because they loved your parents but when we were in the half way they attacked my parents and cut their heart out in front of my eyes... they disappeared like a shadow in their wolf form... I cried and fainted but when I woke up I was in my palace they said a black wolf saved me and brought me to the palace but no one knows who the wolf was... it only told his name is Shade and then they came to know that's the legendary SHADE WOLF...

(Oh shit so I saved her unintentionally....I was running in my wolf form to cool off my wolf and I was mourning in my parents death and I saw a lifeless girl in the middle of the woods and I smelled her and came to know she is a vampire but I can't kill a innocent girl right so I left her in the palace and went off... good thing she didn't recognise me..)

You parents was not killed by my parents Ethan because they died in the same day... I could have told this on the first day but I don't want your sympathy... I want your love...

Amelia your parents was not killed by my pack members they are demons... the demons are shadows they can change into any forms and just now I chased a guy.. he is a demon, I saw him changing his form and he disappeared and I don't know how he broke the spell and came inside the pack border...

Luke call the witch Queen and fix an appointment... I have to meet her and solve many riddles and I have ask her to put a strong spell which that demon couldn't break... we have to protect Amelia with our life and I can't take risk in anything...

(When we were in conversation.. we were interrupted by a female voice, I turned to see a beautiful girl in purple dress standing there with a smile in her face..)

Alpha she is here to see you...   (My pack member told me... I just nodded and he left... I turn to see her standing there but she was smiling at Amelia flirtatiously... what the hell??? )

Who are you??? What are you doing in my pack border???   (I asked making her look at me... she got afraid of me... good because you must not flirt with my mate...)

My name is Alisha...