Mother Show Me A Way

Pic above is Luke

Recap

Ok Amelia you take rest... I have some pack work and today evening we have a party and the announcement to make about my mate so you have to look fresh and beautiful and if you want take my sister to the shopping and here is my card use it ok bye see you later...  (she nodded and I don't know what came into me I kissed her forehead and went to the woods...)

Ethan POV

(I went into the woods and I call my mother because I want some answers and I want my mother to show me a way to solve the puzzles and problems... when I called her she immediately came down and hugged me)

Son... I am so happy to see you and how is your mate, I know she told you everything and that's the reason I made you as her mate... (I gave her a question look but she smiled at me).  Son her age is 1199 so she born before you and I kept her half soul and I waited for the time to come and now the time is near, in 3 weeks her birthday is coming and she will reach the age as 1200... the age that mentioned by their parents... she have to meet the demon prince on her birthday and the bond spell will work... (so I was right they created a bond spell which blocks my soul)   Yes you guessed right... they created a bond spell between them so you have to work fast son, first you have to find the witch and I will send a fairy to help you... she will help you find the witch and also she will help you to break the bond spell because to break the bond spell you need a fairy's help... son don't let Amelia to meet the demon prince at any cost... first break the spell then I will say what you have to do and you have only 3 weeks to finish your task... son be carful and be safe, take care of Amelia she is precious and she will give the peace to your mind which you needed for a long time...    ( I stared at her in disbelief because her kind is the reason and her parents is the reason my parents died).  Ethan you don't know many things and soon you will learn the truth about your parents death and don't hate her, show her the real you and see the real her because the love can do a magic which a witch can't do...   (I didn't understand what she said and my mother mostly speaks in riddles).  Son I think you remember I can hear you thoughts and don't ignore the riddles just find the answer for my riddles and you will the solution for your problems... (she said making me smile)

Ok mother...now I will take leave and I will see you soon mother...

Ok son and blessings for your ceremony because after the ceremony you will be the soon to be the king of vampires and you will have double responsibilities and you have to bring peace within the vampires and werewolves... now I take my leave and I forgot to tell you the fairy's name is Alisha..bye bye

(She left in the blink of an eye and I went to the pack house... I saw my beta Luke standing at the entrance waiting for me so I went near the tree and changed into my human form and grab my boxer and wore it... I went near him and saw him smiling at me we shared a bro hug and he is not only my friend but also my sister's mate but she don't know about that and they always have cat and mouse fight... when my sister reach 18 she will know)

Congrats buddy.... finally found your mate that too a vampire princess.... interesting story, when I returned from the meeting with the council and dude I informed everything to them and they told they arrange a meeting with the vampire council and we decide what we have to do?? When I entered they filled my ears with your story and I even got the news about the ceremony this evening...   (he dictated and bombard with his little speech and I am really happy to see him... he is my family other than Mia... Luke is like my brother and I trust him with my life... he was there for me when no one was there for me and he too lost his parents in the same attack in my parents died and he hates the vampires to the core but I don't know how he is taking my story)

Sorry Luke... I couldn't inform you early and I couldn't do anything in this matter, it's moon goddess decision and you know in our pack we won't disrespect moon goddess decision and what do you think dude...   (I asked somewhat I know he is not angry with me, if he is he won't be so casual)

Ethan, I know it's hard for you too and if you are ok with this then I know there must be a strong reason and I also know that you won't take wrong decisions and mainly I trust you with my life so chill bro...    (he smiled making me smile and I felt satisfied)

Luke, after the ceremony we have many things to discuss and I want your help...  (I said and he frowned)

Since when you took permission, you only order right.... oh my god such a impact within a day, great dude don't worry I am always at your service and I met Mia I am so relieved that she is fine and also I heard it's because of your mate our Mia is alive... I will thank her in person... now go and get ready you have to look handsome in your ceremony...   (he said making me laugh)

Dude I am always handsome so don't worry (with that left and in entered my room but what I saw there my heart stop)

OH GOD!!!!