Oh Goddess

Recap

Since when you took permission, you only order right.... oh my god such a impact within a day, great dude don't worry I am always at your service and I met Mia I am so relieved that she is fine and also I heard it's because of your mate our Mia is alive... I will thank her in person... now go and get ready you have to look handsome in your ceremony...   (he said making me laugh)

Dude I am always handsome so don't worry (with that left and in entered my room but what I saw there my heart stop)

OH GOD!!!!

Ethan POV

(Amelia is standing half-naked.... she is standing only bra and panty which is same colour that too red... oh god my wolf wants to take control and ravish her against the wall.... "Shade control, we can't loose control with Amelia... we have very important things to take care so please stop nudging me... " she didn't realise I am standing behind her... so I clear my throat to get her attention but she jumped when she hear my voice... she blushed when she saw I am checking her so she immediately tried to cover her but I pinned her hands against the wall... my wolf took control, so I could only watch... my wolf started nuzzling her neck...). "Shade give the control to me and don't do anything stupid and we both will regret it tonight we will finish the mating process so give me the control now"... (no Ethan I want to spend sometime with my mate so shut up now).  I just sigh and I let him but I am watching if he lose control I will take the control immediately... I can't let him hurt Amelia...but what the hell?? That stupid wolf blocked me fully I can't see or hear what they are doing??? Shit ... this is the last hereafter I won't let my wolf take control...

Shade POV

I pinned her against the wall... she blushed and look down at her feet... wow my mate is so beautiful and shy so I thought teasing her but before that I have to introduce myself to her and I can't tell her I am the Shade wolf... so I have change my name...

Hey doll... you are so beautiful.   (She looked surprised and blushed... I crashed my lips on hers and kissed her like there is no tomorrow... she froze for a minute but then soon she responded and kissed me with the same passion and love... after I kissed her throughly I gave a kiss on her forehead )

Ethan what happened to you??? I see love in your eyes... is it real or am I imagining...

I am not Ethan, I am Shane... Ethan's wolf ... (she looked hurt but she gave me a sad smile... shit she thought Ethan is doing all this, she thought Ethan loves her)

Doll, I know Ethan treats you like a stranger but I won't... you are my mate... I love you from the bottom of my heart... I will fell for you the moment I saw you in the woods but I can't control my human's feelings... don't think that Ethan will never love you.. he will but give him sometime, he will come around... doll Ethan went through a rough phase in the past and he lost his parents at the age of 10 because of your parents and your kind, so he is not wrong but there are somethings which no one knows... soon he will learn the truth and he will love you... he care about you and he is concerned about you if he hates you he won't care or concern about... just give him some time... try to understand him. (she gave me a small smile but it didn't reach her eyes)

Amelia POV

Shane, you are a part of Ethan and you love me... I am happy with that but I want to see the same love in Ethan's eyes and I want to hear the same words from him and I know I will make him love me... I won't back down so easily... about his parents death... I don't know what my parents did but if they did something wrong then they paid for their deeds... they died 10 years ago some werewolves killed them by ripping their hearts out... I moved on from that and I never hold grudges for werewolves because they killed my parents so Ethan must move on too... not all the vampires are savage killers... especially not me and he have to learn to accept our kind because he is the future king... if my people come to know that their king hates their kind then it won't end good.... Shane I love Ethan, I can give my life for him but I can't sacrifice my kind for him it won't be fair... but I love him and I am afraid of loosing him and I can't even think about if I couldn't fight the bond spell or worse if I started to hate Ethan because of that spell.... no no I can't meet that demon prince and I can't loose my Ethan....   (I started crying.. I stopped blabbering when strong arms wrapped around me tightly and hugged me to give comfort which I didn't get since long time... since my parents died)

Thank you Shane for hearing me and supporting me ... (I smiled at him but I saw something in his eyes I couldn't point out because immediately it became blank)

Amelia it's Ethan... Shane gave me control when you started to talk about parents (what the hell??? Shane I going to kick your ass next time... immediately I hear Ethan laugh and I gave him a questioning look)

I can hear your thoughts Amelia and you can't kick our ass.... (he said and I immediately blushed because he can hear my thoughts so I have to be careful when I think dirty things I could do with him in bed... he looked surprised and cleared his throat... shit he again heard me)

Get ready fast... the ceremony is in 1/2 an hour

(With that he left.. i thought about the kiss we shared and I felt one thing... I will soon make you love me Ethan )

 I will soon make you love me Ethan )