Jimin looked at him. "What? He told me he would be back in 10 mins. He's still out with Tae."

Hobi shook his head. "No. I saw him like 2 hours ago. He was going in his room."

What the fuck? Oh my god him and Tae had been in the fucking room this whole time and he didn't know it!

"Fuck!' he said suddenly and he opened the door and peeked out. 

Hobi looked and Yoongi and Yoongi looked back. They shrugged their shoulders and kept watching the video.

"I hate snakeu" said Hobi when he saw the replay of their zoo trip show on the screen.

Yoongi looked at him an bust out laughing.

--------------------------------------

Jimin looked down the hallway and spotted Tae  walking up it. He could tell the minute he laid eyes on him that he was fucking drunk. He was swaying and singing some song, his head hanging down as he walked. 

Jimin quickly pulled his head back and closed the door just enough so that he could still peer through a crack in the door. He knew Tae hadn't seen him.

"Jimin what the fuck are you-" said Yoongi.

"SHHH!' he said and he turned back, still peering. He watched Tae walk past. He looked at him. His jeans were open! Oh my god they weren't even his jeans they were Jungkook's! Holy fuck were they fucking already? About too?

He grabbed his phone and closed the door, leaning his back against it and he texted Jungkook.

Hey are you back? I was on my way to your room.

He waited. What the fuck! If Jungkook didn't text back he would break down their goddamn door! Rules or no rules. He was not about to let Tae fuck him first.

Ywah...meet me in 15 mins

Goddammit! He was still drunk. Jungkook never had a typo unless he was drunk.

Jimin thought about it. But wait...if Tae was trying to fuck him drunk then he was breaking a rule so if he fucked him drunk first it would count because you were allowed to break a rule if someone else did.

Oh fuck but that wouldn't work. Tae would have to fuck him first for it to count! Goddman Tae and this stupid drunk rule!

Jimin growled out loud suddenly in frustration. "God!" he yelled.

"Jiminnie you okay?" asked Hobi, he was concerned. Jimin looked like something major was going on.

"Yeah I'm okay. Tae is just pissing me off that's all." he heard Yoongi chuckle.

"What Yoongi. What?" he said rudely, in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing." said Yoongi. Jimin couldn't see him from the angle of where he stood but he rolled his eyes. He was so fed up with his fucking "Nothings". Hobi saw Jimin roll his eyes just then and he started laughing.

Jimin eye smiled at him. He heard a door close in the hallway. He opened the door slowly and saw Tae walk past. He didn't notice him. What the fuck was he going into the room for? He thought about it. Oh shit probably the goddamn condoms!

He texted Jungkook. Fuck he was on the verge of losing! Even if Tae did fuck him drunk and it didn't technically count he had fucked him. He could always fuck him the next day sober. He knew Tae. Once he fucked you, you couldn't just stop fucking him. No fucking way.

Are you here? Why is Tae in your jeans?

Fuck it. He had to go hard or go home. Well go to the hotel room that is.