Getting The Wand

Picture of Marcella at the top

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We snuck into the museum where the wand was.

"Come on, guys." Mal said, we ran behind her.

"Check your mirror." I told Evie.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked.

"Yeah. And hey while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand !" Mal said

"Sure." Evie looked at her mirror.

"This way." She went straight and we followed her to a redwood door. Inside, we saw a large spinning wheel. The security guard's back was faced towards us. He turned around, but we ducked down. We looked again and saw a sign at said Maleficent's spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay and Carlos started laughing at it.

"Yeah, it's kinda dorky." Carlos added. I grabbed them both by their ears,

"Shut up." I said.

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary." Mal opened her spell book. "Magic spindle, don't be linger, Make my victim prick a finger." The guard looked at the spindle, but nothing happened.

"Impressive."
"I got chills."

"Okay, you now what? Prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep." The guard walked to the spindle and pricked his finger. He lied down on the wheel's stage and fell asleep. "Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal snickered. She tried to open the door only to find it locked.

"Stand back." Jay said, but I stopped him.

"Let me." I took Marcella out of my pocket and hand her to Evie. I closed my eyes and pictured myself on the other side of the door. Once I opened my eyes, I noticed that I was on the other side, I opened the door to let them in.

"Nice job, N!" Mal commented. Evie hand Marcella back and I placed her back in my pocket.

"Thank you very much." Jay wrapped his arm around me as we followed the others. We walked pass the guard, making sure not to wake him up. We followed Evie up some stairs, until we ran into a gallery with statues of our parents.

"Mommy?"

"Killer..."

"I'll never forget mother's day again." I saw the statue of my mother with her holding out an apple, like Evil Queen, but mother also had green electricity coming out from the tip of her fingers.

"It's not in here, let's go." I broke the silence, I walked out of the gallery with Evie once again ahead.

"This way." Evie pointed. Finally, we saw the sparkly, blue wand. I looked around for Mal, but noticed she wasn't here.

"I'll be right back." I told the others and went to find Mal. I found her still in the Gallery of Villains.

"Mal, we found it." Mal nodded and followed me to the wand.

"There it is." I pointed at the shimmering blue light that is protecting the wand. She and I walked towards it and looked down to see the wand.

"Let's do this." I said. Jay and I ran towards the golden gate and made our way to the wand. Jay went and reached for is

"Jay, don't!" But he just ignored me. Once he made contact with the blue light, the force field pushed him away. A loud siren went off making it hard to hear.

"Nice job, Jay!!!" I yelled sarcastically. "Let's get outta here!!" We all ran out the room, down the hall, downstairs, and out the door. I noticed Carlos wasn't with us, so I went back to find him. I saw him answer the phone and press so numbers. Suddenly, the siren stopped.

"Carlos!" I called.

"You're welcome." I shook my head and grabbed his hand, pulling him out the museum.

"Thank you." I said once we were out.

"Way to go, Jay! Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal blamed.