The Begging of Something New pt. 2

Shawns POV

I whispered in her ear and slowly kissed down to her jawline. As i kissed slowly she would make small movements asking for more, I kissed the coner of her lips but not fully just to keep her on edge a little bit longer.

I continued with my teasing and finally made it to her neck. As i kissed softly she would lean her head back further and further.

I placed my hands on her hips to keep her body down on the counter. I slowly inched my hands up her body and removed her bra.

Once i romoved it i slowly pulled her shirt off of her gorgeous body. I slowly came back to her chest and kissed down to the vally between her breasts, Rae moaned and said "Shawn stop teasing please?" I chuckled and kissed up her breast to her nipple. I slightly sucked and she moaned under her breath. I sucked a little harder and she moaned louder. I let go and blew cool air on her now throbbing nipple. I kissed over to her neglected breast and slowly kissed around her nipple. Doing the same.

As i was kissing her upper body i slowly pulled her pajama shorts down to reval her now damp panties.

I slowly rubbed her clit through them making her back arch ever so slightly. I slowly kissed down her stomach and found the hem of her panties, i grasped the hem in my teeth and slowly pulled them down.

Rae's POV

Shawn was making me feel so good like he promissed and we have only proceeded with fourplay, we havent even started with the actual sex.

As Shawn pulled my panties down with his teeth i could feel the hot breath he was letting out. Once he git them off he smiled and asked "Rae do you want to proceed? You do-" I had my eyes closed and said "Shut up Mendes and continue please!" he laughed a little and said "What ever you want princess." he slowly removed his shirt and his pants. When I looked at him to observe he had a huge bulge. I kinda felt bad for what i was gone do next to him, but I'm still gonna do it.