Billy and Zack?

*Billy's POV*

I was texting my sister who I haven't seen in 2 1/2 years and we were gonna spend the rest of high school together! I was so excited! I was texting her and I told her to come to the front entrance. When she got there she froze and I saw a really tall nerd looking hot guy next to her. If he is hers I'm definitely jealous. I went up to her and she was crying we hugged and we were swarmed by all the students and I saw a guy looking at me and biting his lip. Well um ok. I put my attention back on the crying Rae and hugged her. I was so happy!

*Shawn's POV*

I saw Billy look somewhere and smile it was Zack. I've always hated him because of his brother Jake but I don't know if he's actually a bad kid. I guess we'll see.

*Rae's POV*

I showed Billy to her locker and thank god it was right next to mine! This day just keeps getting better and better! She put all her stuff in her locker and she got out her stuff for first period and we went.

*LUNCH*
Billy, Shawn and I all went and sat at an empty table in the back of the cafeteria because we were all small known people by then a guy came and sat with us I have never seen him before but he looked familiar. I bluntly just said " hey what do you want and why are you here?" But Shawn looked scared of this boy. The boy said "hi I'm Zack and I came to talk to Billy?" I thought about it then Shawn spoke up. "Zack I'm not going to let you break her heart so please if you would just leave?" Zack looked at him and he said " You know what Mendes no." Then he proceeded to talk to Billy.

*Shawn's POV*

I looked at Zack then at Rae she put her hands up in surrender and she said "if your gonna treat her like a little sister then be my guest but just know if she likes Zack then she won't listen to you. I'm just saying." Then she got up patted my back came down to my ear and whispered "Good luck." Then she kissed my cheek and she started walking to class right when the bell rang for lunch to end.