Next morning

Rae's POV

I woke up to Billy lying on my chest hugging me. I wanted to help her and I had an idea. I was going to make her happy again and I was going to do it well. I got up and walked to the kitchen on my way I saw someone on the couch lying on there stomach. I walked over to see Shawn drooling on the couch cushion as he slept so peacefully. I took a picture and went to the kitchen to get some water because I'm never hungry in the morning just usually dehydrated. I walked to the kitchen and got myself some water. I yawned and drank my water. I went back upstairs and went to the bathroom to shower. I entered the bathroom and noticed how nice this shower actually was it was a walk in shower so it had no door and it was really spacious that it even had a built in bench. I got in and turned on the water, as I undressed I remembered I had left the door open. Surprisingly Shawn wasn't there.

Shawn's POV

I heard someone in the kitchen I figured it was just Billy getting water till I heard them go upstairs and turn the master shower on. I opened my eyes and looked around I slowly got up and stretched. I looked in Bills room and she was still sleeping. I sometimes wondered what her real name was but my minds getting off track now. I walked upstairs and saw that the master bedroom was open and the bathroom door was open as well. I walked into the room and stood in front of the bathroom door that was partly open. I watched as Shae slowly stepped in the shower and started singing. I loved her voice.