Chapter 22: Back home..

Days passed by and it was time to go back home. Jungkook was still hurting from that night. We barely talked nor slept in the same room or bed.. I shared a room with Hoseok and Jungkook stayed with Taehyung.. I would of stayed with Jimin but then it would of started more thing between me and Jungkook.. As the plane landed we all got off and got our suitcases. I kept glancing over at Jungkook making sure he was actually alright.

   "Hey Jungkook thanks for this trip it was fun.." I spoke trying to get his attention.

   "No problem." He said in a stern voice without looking at me. I was still hurt. I wore the engagement ring and would never lose it even if he didn't propose to me. I still wouldn't want to lose it.. Taehyung ran up to me and walked with me towards the car.

   "Hey you okay?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded not wanting to talk about it.

"Look.." He breaths out. "I know you'tr hurt but he's hurt too... Jimin's hurt as well.. He feels really bad for making you two fight. He didn't mean any of this Y/N.. Its not your fault if you still like Jimin.. you can't control it.. It's no ones fault. Don't worry Jungkook's not mad he's just upset about this." He pulled me back quickly as I almost got hit by a car.

"Watch where your going too love!" He yelled. I was too hurt to pay attention to anything. All I did was nod. My eyes were tired from crying. I just want Jungkook to forgive me..

~~~
I got home and closed the door.

   "Y/N how was the trip." My sister smiled as she walked towards the door. She looked down at my hand and saw the ring.

   "Engaged already?!?" She gasped. I couldn't see properly my eyes were watering up so much. "Sis?" She looked up at me. I shook my head before falling to the ground. My sister caught me in her arms but also fell down. My parents run to the front door. I broke into tears laying on my sister. My mom and dad surround us.

   "I messed up." I cried.

   "How?" My sister asked. "Did you sleep with Jimin??"

   "No of course not." I wiped my tears, hitting her. "Jungkook knows about my feelings for Jimin.. I hurt him Makayla.. I hurt Jungkook." I shook my head before crying again. My sister wraps her arm around me tightly.

   "Dad I think it's girl time.." Makayla said. My dad nodded before walking off. My mom helped us up.

   "Sweetie let's head up to your room okay? We'll talk about what's wrong." She wiped my tears.

  "Okay mom." I sniffed holding onto my sisters hand. Makayla kissed my forehead.

  "It's okay big sis," She smiled. "We're here to help and support you."

Jimin's pov

I threw my suitcase in my room, running my hands through my hair.

   "Fuck!" I yelled out throwing my pillow to the wall. Someone knocks on my door.

   "Jiminie." Namjoon calls. "Can I come in?" He asked while leaning against the frame.

   "Yeah come in.." I sniffled a bit. The door opens and Namjoon pops in.

   "Jimin.. What's wrong? We're all worried about you, Jungkook and Y/N.. What's going on between you three." He closes the door.

  "Nothing.. It's nothing.." I didn't bother making eye contact. He grabbed my shoulder.

  "Look I'm not your dad but you're like a brother to me.. or a son. I look after you and I care Jimin.. just tell me what's going on.. We all know something happened between you guys on the trip so tell us now."

I looked up at him. "Look.. I'm grateful for you guys caring about us but this is something between us three only.."

He nods. "I understand but if you want this problem to be solved Jimin you need to tell us." He was right. I needed to tell someone...

   "Fine... I'll tell you." Namjoon's face lit up. I let out a big breath before talking.

"I still have feeling for Y/N.. Strong feelings and I know she still likes me too but she's with Jungkook and she truly loves him too.. Jungkook got upset at me because he thought Y/N and I had something between each other since every time he sees us we're so close to each other which made him jealous.. He even asked me if he should propose to her.. He truly loves her hyung and I don't want to get in the way of their relationship but I already did.. Jungkook gave her the ring but didn't propose.. He just threw it at her." I sat down on my bed running my hands through my hair. Namjoon sat down beside me, rubbing my back.

   "It's okay Jimin.. We all makes mistakes but we can never control our feelings.. If you truly love Y/N still talk to her.. Talk to Jungkook.. Ask her who she wants to be with. She's tearing you two apart.." He says. I knew it was true. What she was doing to us... it was tearing our friendship apart.

   "Thanks Namjoon..." I tried to smile. He gives me a quick hug.

   "Anytime.." He smiled as his phone rang. He answered it and said something but I couldn't hear.

"Jimin?" He says.

   "Yeah?" I looked up at him.

   "Y/N's little sister called.. She's saying Y/N wants to see you."

I get up from the bed. "Why? Wouldn't Jungkook find out?"

  "He knows. He's gonna be there too."

I felt nervous for some reason.. All three of us in the same room.. I guess I just have to deal with this.

  "Would you mind giving me a ride there?" I swallow hard. Namjoon shook his head.

  "No I wouldn't mind." He smiled.

"Don't feel scared.. You'll be fine " He squeezes my shoulder again.

Your pov

I talked over with my mom and sister about this and they told me to make a decision.. They said I'm tearing the boys apart, messing around with their hearts.. I didn't want that anymore I didn't want them to feel hurt because of me.. I wanted them to be happy. I asked Makayla to call Jungkook and Jimin over to talk about this. I looked down at the ring. I played with it before taking if off placing it on the table. The door bell rang.

   "Jungkook and Jimin are here!" My dad yelled from downstairs. My eyes widen and I grip tighter onto Makayla's arm.

  "You'll be fine.." She takes my hand off her. I was scared, nervous and worried this will turn out bad..

~~~~~