Best Friends

You and your friend were sitting around just hanging out at the team 10 house.

Tessa: I am bored

Y/N: Me too

Just then Jake came out of the office with the taste in his hand. He started chasing everyone around the house. Jake chases you up the stairs and into your room. You quickly run into your bathroom and close the door. You hear your bedroom door lock. Thinking that it was Tessa your roommate, you come out of the bath room. When you walk out you see Jake standing in the middle of your room, with the taser. Jake chases you into a corner.

Your lips were inches apart. You looked down and blushes. Jake puts his finger under your chin, and brings your head up until you are staring into each other's eyes.

J: Y/n I think I like you.

Y/n: really? I like you too but I was just too scared to say anything.

You were about to say something else. Then Jake put his lips on your's. You felt sparks, no kiss you ever had was like this. Jake pulled away and both of you blushed. You both agreed not to tell anyone. You went to go open the door. When you open the door Anthony, Tessa, and Chance fall into the room.

Y/n: What are you guys doing?

C: Nothing

Then they guy up and ran downstairs. You look at Jake and you both start laughing at your friends.

J: I guess they know now

Y/n: yep

And you then you went back to hanging with all of your friends.