"Oh em gee, Aaron." Allie got my attention by slapping my cheek softly. "Come on, focus! I was gonna ask-"

Then her phone vibrated, making her squeal. She reached into her backpack and got it out, flipping it open.

"Oh! It's Alisha and Alex!" She did a little happy dance before hurriedly texting back. While she was typing away, she managed to speak simultaneously. "Um, So hey, Aaron, Alex and Alisha are gonna come over tonight, is that okay?"

"No." I glared at her. She stopped texting and returned my expression. "You're a party pooper. Even after we had such a good time last night-"

"You Had a good time last night." I corrected. "Not me. I was surrounded by gay people. I was the only straight one. Don't you know how awkward that is?" I arched an eyebrow at her in question. She seemed to ponder this. I pushed my tray away, deciding not to eat, and eyed her.

"Its funny," She started a whole nother conversation. I rolled my eyes as she continued. "You seem like the bisexual type."

Funny how she pinned the tail on the donkey with that one. I guess, in a way, I was bisexual. Girls did it for me though, not guys. You never find me having sex with guys in my free time. I wrinkled my upper lip. "Well, sorry to disapoint..."

"Sent!" She screamed out randomly. "I sent them an invitation to come to your house tonight! Now I just have to give them the adress-"

I yanked the phone from her hand and stared at her. "What part of NO do you not understand, you stupid lesbian?"

"Don't call me names! Give me my phone back!" She launched herself across the table, reaching for the phone that I easily kept high out of her reach. She was a shorty, unless she was wearing heals. But then again, I wish she were wearing heals - then I could make a fast escape without her catching up.

She huffed angrily, her hands in fists, as if she were getting ready to punch me. She probably was. I smirked and took off running in the opposite direction, relying on my super werewolf speeds.

I exited the cantina with the phone gripped in my hand, hearing Allie rush after me. To bad today she wore convers...

Then when I rounded the corner, I saw it.

When I say It, I'm talking about the guy who asked me out yesterday. The little ginger headed nerd.

He was surrounded by some of the worser crowd - the real badasses that wouldn't attack unless provoked. What the hell did this kid do to incur the wrath of the emo kids?

The poor carrot top had a huge bruise on his right cheek. His lip was swollen and cracked, and there was some blood on his mouth. He was trembling a little bit, while facing a particular big looking guy with a lop-sided purple mohawk. Some of the guy's friends were surrounding him, forming a half-circle around the nerd who was backed up against the fence.

Haha, wow, purple mohawk... Some guys these days... Are just sad.

I don't know why I decided to save the kid; maybe it was because I was going soft. Maybe because I couldve been in his very same situation had I not grown a back bone around the age of 10.

I lifted Allie's stupid phone, and swung, before letting go. The device flew through the air with the precision of an arrow before hitting mohawk dude's head so hard it could've knocked someone out.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" I yelled with a gleeful laugh. Allie pulled up next to me, her eyes wide. "A-aaron, you don't want to mess with those guys!" She said quickly, backing away slowly. I just arched an eyebrow at her. "What you afraid of? Scaredy cat."