thirty seven. [bonus]

hello🤭

So, I haven't been really active in a while.

From time to time, I check this website to see how my ffs are doing, but I haven't really wrote anything since last year(?).

My acc really grew a lot though? which I don't understand hmmm. Some of the fics I wrote are old and very noticeably cringe worthy, but eh what can I do lol

I haven't been into kpop for a while now, since I really want focus on school and other stuff :(

I also realized that I wrote a few bonus chapters that I never published, so I guess here it is? this is really old. Not sure yet whether I'll publish the others.

well, here it is anyway. enjoy:)

Also, I think this is more different from the usual writing style of this fic? So I'm really sorry in advance if I disappointed you!

*

letter one.

title -
;)

dear akemi,

you should start sending me letters again.

love,
your hot bf

*

Akemi wants to scream.

She was just trying to have a good morning. It didn't bother her when she woke up cold with someone missing on the other side of the bed, just like yesterday. or for the past few days. She can't do anything about it really, Hansol is hell bent on finishing up some of his tracks as of last week, not wanting to waste a single second. Akemi is okay with this really, it's a big project for one of hansol's classes, and her boyfriend still finds time to message or call Akemi, which is enough for her. Sometimes.

Sometimes, yes. Hansol hasn't come home In a while, opting to sleep in his studio instead, and seriously, Akemi is trying to be okay with it. After all, she has her own things to do too.

But not seeing her boyfriend in weeks, it's really annoying.

But Akemi doesn't want to be selfish or clingly. She'll just suck it up. Hansol will be back soon, she hopes.

So she promises herself to at least stop sulking on about his missing boyfriend and instead try to have some fun time by herself or with her friends.

Really, despite waking up to the cold emptiness of the bedroom, she smiles, ignoring the familiar clench in her stomach. She'll get through this, only a few days left. Really.

she's still smiling as she hops into the shower, not caring about the burning sensation of the water as she plans her morning. Smile still gracing on her lips as she gets out, changing into clothes that fits the current freezing weather. and another smile as she walks into the kitchen, a little disappointed that her boyfriend didn't even cook breakfast earlier when he visited to change into clean clothes when Akemi was still asleep.

It's for the best, she thinks, that man can't cook to save a life.

She's only noticed the folded paper on top of the table as she walked closer towards the dining area. The paper seemed familiar to her, as if she had used it before, and she can feel herself shivering out of nowhere. It's as if the paper is glaring at her. Still with a smile, she takes it, examining it as she unfolds the paper.