Chapter 32: I Dont Want To Say I Told You So, Just Kidding, I Told You So!

Start from the beginning

But here is Josh willing to give up on his feelings to make me happy.

How could I have never seen how incredible this guy is?

"I hope you don't remember this," I tell him "but i'm going to fight for you Josh. I'm going to win you back."

***

"Good morning Josh," Alex yells harshly kicking his door and I chuckle.

"Leave the poor dude alone," I say as I make my way into the kitchen.

"Morning Ellie," a voice says and I ignore it as I pull the box of cereal out the cabinet. "You're still ignoring me?"

I proceed to grab a bowl and pour the cereal in it before opening the fridge. Scanning everything in search of the milk.

"I have the milk," he says and I roll my eyes.

Seriously?

I could just eat my cereal dry. I mean that's not strange, right?

"Elliana," a voice says and I slam the fridge door shut before turning to look at Cameron.

"You don't ever speak to me," I glare at him. "In my world you don't exist so in your world erase me and don't ever say my name again."

With a fierce look on my face I grab the milk carton sitting in front of them and turn back to my bowl of cereal. I can feel my eyes starting to water, but I take a deep silent breath and close my eyes.

You will not cry in front of him Elliana.

"Hey," I hear Josh says as he enters the kitchen and I turn to see him. He looks terrible with his messy brown hair and huge bags under his brown eyes.

God, I wish I could just hug him.

"Hey Josh," I smile politely and he nods making his way to the coffee pot and serving himself some coffee.

"How was last night?" Vincent asks as Cameron chuckles beside him. "We totally heard your massive vomiting."

"I'm glad you two found it amusing," Josh states before walking out the kitchen.

Wow, is he mad at Vincent too?

"You know Elliana," Vincent says bitterly. "I get that I lied to you, but turning everyone against me isn't going to solve anything."

"Excuse me," I glare at him. "I didn't turn a single person against you. You somehow managed to do that all on your own so don't blame me for your problems because I had nothing to do with it."

"Walking around feeling completely sorry for yourself," Vincent shakes his head. "I'm truly sorry that I lied, but i'm done being your punching bad and i'm done apologizing to you."

"You're my punching bag," I scoff. "Ever since I walked into this house all you've ever done is treat me like crap. One day everything is fine and we're friends, but the next suddenly you're my worst enemy. . .and I never said I wanted your apology Vincent. In fact I don't want anything that comes from you."

"Can you really not forgive me?" he scoffs. "I made one stupid mistake. So I didn't tell you who Cameron was."

"One stupid mistake," I chuckle. "Lets see, why I don't count how many mistakes you've made? One, you cornered me into telling Josh and Alex about my sister. Two, you opened your huge ass mouth and told everyone about Piper using drugs which ruined my friendship with him and Taylor. Three, you saw me cry over my sister and tell you about the day she died, but you never had the balls to tell me that you knew who had killed her. Four, you brought him into this house, where I live, knowing who he was and what he had done to me. Five, you let me think we were friends or better yet, family."