"We'll get to that on Saturday." I said, stopping outside of the school, just right before the stairs. "Anyways, we meet here after lunch, alright? Same spot." 

"It's a deal." she winked, looking over her shoulder. "Oh, shit. I have to go. My father's waiting. See you tomorrow, Suyung-ah!" she gestured me a three-finger salute, while I just wave as I watch her clumsily make her way to the man waiting outside on a motorcycle. 

I sighed and smiled to myself. I guess she wasn't so bad. This day seems so.. odd, yet fun. I met Hobi and Jaehee. Can it get even better? 

Me and Jungkook talked about the increase of people moving in town. I actually thought I would hate it, but who knew it would turn out like this? I was actually enjoying it. 

I make my way to a certain tree and laid my back on the bark, crossing my arms and staring at the school's doors, waiting for either Hobi or Jungkook to get out. 

"Boo." 

Thinking it was that rabbit-lookalike, I turned around and tackled him to the ground, blushing mad once realising it was Hobi. 

"Yuna! That was violent!" he cried, his palm blocking my fist from punching him. 

I growled and got off of him, sitting on the grass. "Keep in mind; I hate being startled." I placed my bag on the ground and took out a bottle, drinking my water. 

"Noted." he nodded. "Me too. Anyways, where's Kookie?" 

I almost chocked on my water hearing what he just said. I coughed. What did he just say?! "K-Kookie? What the hell?" 

"What?" he smiled cheekily. "Come on, Yuna! You two have been friends for years! How could you not think Jungkook could have a nickname like Kookie? Jungkook. Kookie. Jungkookie." 

I bursted in laughter. "I guess I'll bring that nickname up when he gets annoying." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. Or call him by his last name." I shrugged. 

"Oh. I'll keep that in mind." Hobi winked. 

"So.. how do you like it here so far?" I questioned. "And why did you move here?" 

"To be honest.. this is a really nice town!" he perked up. "The people are really nice and the air's fresh! Also, the food is good. There isn't a dance workshop, but I guess it's a sign I should start training myself." 

"Really? You like it better here than the city?" 

I always wanted to go to Seoul. Or any city, I guess. I never got out of my town, but it's not like I hated it. I've always been a province girl, and in the future, I strive to get myself out there. You know? At least make a name for myself. I want to be a musician. 

He shrugged and nodded, his iconic smile still plastered on his face. Like.. how can he keep smiling that long? If I did that, my cheeks would hurt. 

"Have you ever been to Seoul?" he questioned. I shook my head. Wow, speaking of that topic. "Well, most people would want to live there. I guess it's okay. It's just.. dangerous sometimes!"

"The main reason we moved here was because of my mother's job. My sister is in Seoul working on her own, helping our family with our profits. I try to help by spending the least money I could." 

"How about you try joining dancing contests?" I suggested. "You look like you can do much. And besides, you beat.. Jungkook? That takes a lot of skill!" 

He stood up, suddenly determined, his smile growing even wider. "I never thought of that. I mean, I always thought of dancing as a hobby." 

I stood up and placed a hand on my hip. "It's more than just a hobby when it comes to you. It's talent."