First Couple Picture

Selena's POV

            I was literally in a room at a very expensive building with the worst people I have ever known in my life, well except for the other one because he's going to be mine soon enough. As the matter of fact, we're waiting for the most annoying person and my greatest enemy in my career life. No doubt that I was still waiting for him and I had to leave Taylor's apartment that early just because of him, apparently because of our issue to be in a fake relationship. My life is in danger.

"What's taking him so long?" Harry asked the lads. Yes, it was One Direction and I desperately exaggerate the way I introduced them. They make good music yet again, I'm not that friendly to the people trying to pass over my fame, well again, except for my best friends.

Simon came in and started blabbering, " Just wait a bit, he's coming " I just rolled my eyes on that, it seemed like he's being the most awaited person or should I call it the special one. 

I heard the door opened, the smell of the person's perfume was so strong, I almost fainted. It was a man's perfume. He directly sat on the chair beside me, I almost heard their conversation but they were really smart at keeping it low except for the late comer--

Late comer? He's here.

I was literally on shock until,  " Excuse me, but who are--"

   "What now, jerk."  I turned and met his face closely, well that was really close, I couldn't move that time for the fact that we were just 2 inches away. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! WHY HIM? OF ALL PEOPLE THAT I CAN FAKE DATE WITH? HOW UNLUCKY.

I was uncomfortably  sitting beside that jerk. They were discussing some shits and I don't care about it anymore, I just wanted this drama to get started and to be finished immediately. I don't want to be called 10 times in a day by my agency just because of this stupid agreement, at last we agreed. I couldn't believe that this is gonna happen for the rest of my life.

"This agreement will start tomorrow, settled." I'm shook! What!? Tomorrow already? That's too fast dude. Shit always happen.

"Okay, I'm going to disagree on that, tomorrow I have a schedule with my friends and my VIP fans." I shot them a question look yet they still looked at me like a pity puppy that couldn't do anything but to follow their rules.

"Well, that girl isn't the only one who's gonna be busy tomorrow, I have so many plans tomorrow!" Ugh! Here we go again, I glared him and rolled my eyes and stared at the ceiling. 

"Just like what, Zayn.  Are you sure that it's gonna be a busy schedule?" 

"And what about her? Did you believe her that she's gonna be busy tomorrow? Oh please, give me a break." THAT'S IT!

"Excuse me!? You can have my schedule chart if you don't believe me that I have a schedule tomorrow, ALL DAY LONG!" I growled in anger. " I don't need that sweetie because I don't really care about your career." He was being sassy but it ain't gonna work for me. 

" Stop, you two, it's gonna start tomorrow but.. in Social Media you troublemakers." I cringed at that, totally lame. "You're gonna take a cute picture in Selena's flat, more likely pose on a sofa and cuddle each other, just like that. You two are so good at acting, you could bare unless the two of you really hate each other."

"Yeah right." We talked at the same time, I hate this.

"Really settled then, get ready for tomorrow then, it's just the beginning guys expect more than  that." I widened my eyes on what he just told us.

Oh no, I am so dead. Especially, tomorrow.

**next day**

I can't believe that this day would be the start of my death.  I fixed myself and not-so-ready to go to my first ever fake date schedule with the devil. I wore a shirt, covered with a peach-color-hoodie and a black leggings that hugged my legs perfectly. This was the assigned OOTD for this first act, they gave an idea, a cozy picture filled with sweetness of the 'fresh couples'.