Uncaught

Selena's POV

I was from my Manager's office and I'm literally making my way to Taylor's house, I hope I wont interrupt her or should I say I hope she's not that busy that all, I man who could be busy on this kind of time, it's freakin' midnight yet the lights of New York City was still on, It was a little bit cold outside, I should've got my coat before so that I wont get cold.

Oh there it is, 1989 eh? Can't blame her for that one.

I could see her lights were still on, wow, wasn't she tired? She could be sleeping by now yet it surprised me that she was still up in midnight, well that was strange. I took my first step towards Tay's front door, it was shivering outside, I need to get in right away no matter what.

I reached the front door and pushed the doorbell.

"Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong"

I kinda heard some conversation inside, maybe it was just her talking to her cats or herself maybe, that's how crazy and amazing she is. I wanted to rest so bad and her place is the perfect one to be right now, I don't want to be in my apartment to be spied by some privately hired paparazzi because of the issues that I have with Zayn really bad.

I could hear some footsteps by now, and there she was, opened the door and weirdly smiling to me, that was really strange you know.

She started quaking and said, "Selena! Wow, you're here, at midnight!" She was a little bit surprised and I don't even know why,sometimes she just let's me in yet now,it was a bit strange.

"Uhm, are you gonna let me in or what? " Weird.

Her eyes got bigger and then, "Oh no no no no, I mean not yet,  the house is kind of a mess right now so--" I cut her off. "No,  it's fine Tay,  we're best friends for Pete's sake."

She shook her head and said, "Nope, not this time, you wait here and---- don't you dare to come inside if I'm not done yet pls."

Strange. "Okay,  don't kill me gurl!"

She started  walking away from me and possibly headed at the living room.

I was still waiting until I couldn't contain my patience anymore, I stepped inside if the house and headed to the sofa, I sat there and then I heard the door just shut from upstairs, wait what? Was her room messy too? That's not true. I picked the remote control for the TV and switched it on. I could here some footsteps making its way here.

"Wow,  that's a lot of work. " I said to her,  she nods and tiredly sat on the couch.

"Yeah, and by the way it's midnight. Let's go to my room and get some rest I guess. " She headed to the kitchen after that.

"Can I just be in one of your guest rooms? So that we can have some privacy." I bet she didn't hear the last phrase that I just said, Ugh I really need to get some rest.

I made my way upstairs and nearly opened one of the rooms near Tay's room until-----

"No!!!!  You can't go there, because it's really bad in there. It's a mess I swear, probably you don't wanna go there, right?  So let's go into my room now 'cause I brought snacks for us to eat!!! " She exclaimed.

She was holding 7 chips, wait what? 5 chips was our limit, this is strange. "Wait, why are you holding 7 chips? We only want 5, am I right?"

"Oh my gosh! Is it seven? God,  okay you go in first and I will put these 2 back downstairs, now go in Miss. "

I literally made my way to her room and sat on her couch,I opened my snack and shove it in my mouth, midnight snacks eh?

Tay was in already and we were eating our snacks, we watch a movie, we shared some stories by today and hopefully slept at midnight, that was tiring though.

Zayn's POV

I was in Taylor's guest room,  you know what it felt like to be a third wheeler in one house when the other person do not actually know that you're in the same place too? And the sad part was,  when the person really hates you so much. I don't care about that for now, Selena just ruined everything that I wanted to do and say with Taylor, what a bummer. I was facing the ceiling and I thought of opening the TV yet it's not right 'cause Selena would totally found out.

The door suddenly opened and it revealed Taylor, "Hey, you okay here? Just get these and eat and get some rest okay?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Really, Selena had to ruin everything? "

"Shhh!! You were drunk Zayn, just get some rest,  don't worry about Sel, she'll never find out. And by the way, be early for tomorrow, you'll be leaving first 'cause Selena must be sleeping still that early, just don't snore too loud, kay? Bye! " She vanished in the rooms and I was left all alone in here holding some 2 chips, these must be good though.

I headed downstairs to get some water and get back to the room quickly, Taylor got in again.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping? "She hurriedly asked. She must be really tired, Tay's so hardworking than I thought she would be

"How can I sleep? You two were so loud that the other side of the lake can hear you. " I shot it back. I pulled the covers and made myself comfortable.

"Whatever, get some rest now, she's knocked out, good night Javadd!" She stated and smiled. I missed that smile, she still have the right thing to smile from those dark times of her life.

"Good night to you too, Alison. " And the last thing was the darkness took over me at last.

A/N: Heyo guyssss this is the new chapter and I hope you guys like it too, pls leave a comment and vote also. It's a bit short cause School is crazy these days xoxo