Reunited

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Dude, you should stop drinking right now." The man beside me told me while I was gulping my 12th glass of alcohol. I put my glass on the counter table and glanced at the stranger. 

"Hey, who do you think you are to stop me and tell me what to do?" I blurted to him which it caused him to raise his hands, sign of surrender.

"Uh, I just wanted to make sure if you are already drunk and I was right you already are."He paused a little bit and started to blabber. " I'm concerned because you are a famous person, you're not driving home by yourself, are you?"

Yeah, I am in an exclusive bar right now. I don't know why I was really into bars these days or more likely months. I easily lost my temper if anyone's going to ruin my drinking session, they should focus on their own business not in other beeswax's. I was easing the pain inside of me and I think drinking alcohol is the best solution for that I mean my previous relationship with Perrie was a disastrous one, I didn't understand her back then I thought we have a lot in common, well at first we totally had but when our relationship's came to it's 3 years I realized that we don't have in common, I just admired her by her good act and manners and especially sweetness. Ugh, can we just cut that through? Can I just say the truth why am I here right now? Okay. I wanted to forget the person I really hate, the person I wanted to disappear immediately and the person I wanted to stay out of my life forever, she's always there in my life when it comes to trouble issues, maybe our fight is not on it's high level but we could still feel the heat that tenses up.

"Ugh, I'm gonna drive okay, I can totally do it myself, I do not need any help from all of you, understand?" I inform the entire bar and there were whispers and chattering along the area and I just didn't care, I get that a lot. I picked my wallet and some money, "This is for my drinks. I'm outta here." I made a rage face and bulged out from the bar and headed to my car.

I entered my car and took a deep sigh. "If they only knew my current life, they would totally understand me." After that, I started the engine of my car and drove off.

**on the road while driving**

Cars were aligned, horns were crazy and people were getting out of their vehicles. Just wow, I am having the worst day of my life, even though it's the end of the day it's still not a good one. I forced my horns for the traffic to move. The alcohol was still inside of my head and it was knocking me off, my head was hurting like hell and this traffic was making it even worse. 

"I couldn't take this anymore, I should go to Tay's flat, it's near here I should probably go." I parked my car alongside of the road and stumbled out from my car due to the alcohol's impact. I put my keys in my pocket and slowly walked through the street searching for Taylor's flat here in California. I know her flat, ever since I mean we're best friends, right?

No we we are not best friends anymore.

Maybe we talked at the Staples Center for that matter but it was just a couple of minutes, that's not how it works to be back on its previous position, our friendship.

"Ohhh, h-here it is... 1989. Pfft, is that a coincidence or she totally planned that?" I let out a chuckle and headed through the front door. I hope her freaky best friend wasn't here or else Tay and I will be dead.

I was about to knock on the door but it was pulled out by someone, and it's absolutely Taylor. I miss her a lot.

"Z-zayn! Why are you here?" She stuttered by seeing me in front of her flat which was really weird for anyone else. She was still in her confused look and still holding the doorknob.

"I- I was... jus-" Before I could talked properly, she cut me off early by querying, "Are you drunk again, aren't you Zayn?" She paused and sighed for a bit. "You should stop doing that to yourself, just come in, nobody's home." She let me in instantly and I sill didn't told her the reason why I was here but I guess she already knew that.

I laid my body on the couch and still bowing my head in complete embarrassment. I scanned her flat and it was so beautiful, it was 1989 theme, from the floor to the ceiling, just wow, what a great sense of interior designing. I saw her coming to my place and held a cup of coffee, I guess it's for me.

I stared at her and started talking, "Thanks." Afterwards, she made that confused look again, okay what is going on? "Uhm, it's not for you because coffee won't get you sober enough, I mean literally." She stated and made things clear out.

"You read it from the internet, didn't you?" She looked up to me after she sipped from her coffee. "NO! I studied that when I was homeschooling." She didn't stare at my eyes, means she was lying. When I caught her eyes, I raised my brow at her until she couldn't contain the lie anymore.

"Okay fine! It was from the internet, and stop making me bad about myself." I chuckled at her reaction and state. She shot me a glare before she got up from the couch making herself towards the kitchen and got me a glass of water.

"Here, drink water just to make yourself better and next time stop drinking, promise me that okay?" Oh no, here we are again, promises. I really couldn't promise her that because of my miserable dramas that passed by I just can't leave that habit of mine but I had to do this.

"I promise." What did I just do? What did I just say? Never  mind, it's for Taylor and for the sake of our friendship anyway and I do not want to lose it again, I'll make it better and better.

The shocking thing that made my heart sank was when she reached out for me and totally put her arms around me and literally hugged me. This is our first hug again, want to know why it's our first hug again? Because this is our fist hug in our shining life or being famous, back then we were just normal people and now we reached the high level. I could smell her scent, it's still her scent from Middle School up to now, I missed that scent, I couldn't resist to sniff for how many times.

I patted her back slowly and closed my eyes for a bit, seizing the moment for now. I snapped out from my thoughts when she was trying to pull from the hug and saying, "Zayn, zayn, zayn?"

"What now? Let's not waste the moment 'Ali'." I whined and she just chuckled at my action. I tightened the hug until-

"Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong"

"Seriously? It's fucking midnight, who could be possibly up right now?" I was irritated by the fact that someone was actually ruining the best part. "Shhh, just shut up little boy, let's find out who might that be."

She rushed towards the door and looked back to see me first before opening the door, she playfully smirked at me, seriously Tay? And now, she slowly opened the door technically, her big grin was totally faded and made a confused and nervous look at the person.

But she took back the happy face again and started quaking, "Selena! Wow, you're here, at midnight!" She was totally faking her face while her words were technically shaking at the time.

Wait WHAT??? The person was SELENA? No way, her again? God, please help me, the witch is really hunting me right now ugh. I couldn't blame her after all, she's Taylor's best friend, right? 

Seriously, THIS IS SO HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE! 

A/N: Hey guys, it's been a long time that I didn't update huuhuh, anywho this is the new chapter, hope you like it. Yeah I know, a little bit of a cliffhanger hahah. Okay, srsly guys pls vote and comment also. Thanks! xoxo mawwww