"Audrey, this is Sandy, Josh, Jon, and your new brother Dan. They'er our band." Niall said. 

"Hello." I mumbled, looking away. 

“All right boys, time for sound check.” Paul stated, coming onto the bus and waving all of the boys out. Niall laughed, the guys jumping up and  leaving me. Liam sighed and took my hand.

“Come on, you can stick with me.” He said, I nodded. 

“Okay.” I said. Liam walked over and extended his hand, I threw my hands over my face, cringing away. 

“Audrey, I'm not going to hurt you.” Liam said softly. I lowered my hands, embarrassed by my actions. 

“I'm sorry.” I said quietly, not making eyes contact. 

Liam nodded. “I promise, neither me or the boys will hurt you.” I frowned not knowing what to say. “Come on, we gotta go.” Liam said softly. I followed, allowing myself to be led down the hallways and onto a huge stage set up at one end of the Stadium. People walked around, some with trolleys, some with cords and cables. Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis where sitting on the front of the stage, a hand full of girls filling the front couple of rows. 

“Liam ma boy! Hurry! The girls are waiting!” Louis said laughing and beckoning Liam closer. Liam ran over and sat down next to Niall, picking up a microphone.

“Sorry I'm late ladies.” He said smiling hugely. 

“Now who has questions for us?” Louis asked the girls, who began yelling things at them. I shrank back, hiding myself partly behind a big black sheet hanging up. 

“Hey you! your not supposed to be up here.” A voice said from behind me. I turned around quickly and came face to chest with a big man. Fear pushed through my body, making my mind go blank. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. “Your coming with me.” He said after I didn't answer. He grabbed my arm and began leading me down a set of steps to where the rest of the girls where sitting, but instead of letting me go he kept hold of me, pulling me to the back of the stadium. 

“Preston!” Zayn shouted, his voice magnified my the microphone. The man holding me stopped walking and looked back at the boys. 

“What?” He shouted back. I looked over to the boys to see them standing, all of their attention on Preston. 

“She stays with us.” Harry said. Preston groaned and let me go, stalking off. I dropped to my knees, relief flooding through me.

“Here, let me help you.” A voice said. I looked up to see Niall crouching next to me, his face full of concern. I nodded and let him help me up. “Would you like to go back to the bus?” He asked.

“Yes, please.” I said, keeping my eyes on the floor.

“Do you want me to take you?” He asked. I nodded, peeking up to look at him.

“Boys.” Niall shouted back to the stage where the others had resumed the Q&A with their fans. “I'm going to take her back to the bus. I'll be back in a few.” He said, leading me back down the aisle and to the hallway Liam and I had walked down.

“Niall?” I asked nervously, 

“Hmm?” 

“Thank you for helping me.” I said quietly as we walked up to the bus.

“No problem.” He said giving me a braced smile. I nodded and stepped onto the bus. “Audrey.” Niall said, I turned back to face him. “Promise me you'll make yourself at home, really. Eat anything you want, watch the TV, anything.” He said, a smile on his face but sincerity in his voice.

“I promise.” I said, smiling a small smile. 

“Good, see you in a couple hours!” He said turning and jogging away. My smile faded as I watched him go. The though of being alone crashed into my mind. I looked around the large aria, expecting to see someone spying on me. I turned and ran into the bus, closing the door behind me.