Chapter 9

Kennedy's POV

I groaned as a stray of sunlight hit my eyes.

'Huh?How the fuck did the floor became so soft?' I asked myself and slowly opened my eyes.

'Wait,Im not on the floor?' I sat right up and realize that I was on the bed.

'How the fuck did I got into this bed?Did I sleep walked again?' I face palmed.

'Wait?Who was that person last night? This is Fernando's room,Nobody could get in here without permission.'

"Glad,You're awake,There's breakfast on the table." Fernando says as he sips his coffee while he leans on the wall.

"How the fuck did I got on top of the bed?" I asked and stands up fom the bed.

"I dont know." He smirks.

'The fuck is with that smirk?' I said to myself trying not to frown.

"You look funny when you try not to frown." Fernando chuckles deeply.

'That chuckle...It's too familiar...' I thought to myself but shrugged it away .

I walk to the kitchen and saw that there was a breakfast set out.

"Did you put poison in it?" I looked at him curiosly as he chuckles...Damn that chuckle it's so familiar where did I heard it from?... I guess It's no doubt I know him so I'm probably just confused about his chuckle right now.

"Ofcourse I didnt,If I wanted to kill you I would have pointed a gun on your head and pulled the trigger." He smirk

"Whatever,By the way Im going to the café...I will be working until later 6:00 pm."

"I'll let you go to work...But in one condition,You'll take the guards with you."

I frowned.

"Okay fine just tell them to dress into casual attires,I dont want them to scare my customers away."

"Consider It done" he cheered and left the room.

****

"By the way,Later at lunch, Im going to come to your café...We're getting our suits tried out."

"I thought the wedding wouldnt be re.arrange? That was your father first said when we met to talk about it."

"My grandfather wants it to be done soon enough.He's getting old,He wanted to see me get married...Remember our lunch date?"

"Yeah."

"The reason my father wants you there because well I said It already,My grandfather is already old and he needs to see me get married and when he knew about the bet your father and I's made,He commanded to do it soon enough.It was supposed to be called off because I have no chance of getting married but I wanted a Donna so I'll get one that's the reason I agreed to this wedding." He smirked as He finishes dranking his coffee.

"If you wanted a Donna..Then why pick me?" I ask curiously.

"The bet was about the Oldest Son of the Jimenez and The third child of the Wolfe's to get married...So I being the Oldest son of the Jimenez and You being the Third child,We're the ones getting married."