Miko's Escape (Re write)

Miko lay on her side on a table, paws and neck strapped down with a strong muzzle on both heads. She was surrounded by white walls, men in white coats.. There was a tray next to her with the supplies the horrible men usually used to cruelly cut her open and do terrible experiments.

Experiments on her took place because she wasn't like anything else.. She had two wolf like heads which carried the sharpest of teeth in her strong jaws, her saliva was blood red, she had three pitch black eyes on each head, two catlike tails, large paws, claws that glinted in the light, she stood 4'3" on all four paws and could run up to 75 miles per hour, able to jump at least 4 feet in the air, the most unique thing about Miko, is she holds the ability to speak telepathically.

As she lay on the table, she struggled to stay awake due to strong tranquilizers that would put her to sleep in a matter of minutes, she hated this, she wished she had the ability to refuse sleep and stay awake, because she knew what would happen when she fell asleep. There was nothing Miko could do as she slowly drifted off.

Miko slowly began to regain consciousness, as she lifted her head she immediately recognized the room that she was in. The air was thick and reeked of mildew, bugs were everywhere, the floor she lay on was cold, hard cement. Looking at her side, she noticed a line of ten stitches and soon recognized the pain. This was it, she couldn't take this anymore, she needed out more than ever, something in her mind.. Clicked. She formed an idea, one she had used before and failed, but was willing to try again. She would attempt at an escape. Both heads snapped a glare towards a man as he walked over to her room with small, rotten steaks. This man she hated the Most. Each and every day he'd 'visit' and do whatever he wanted to do, whether it be tease her with food then leave her to starve for the night, possibly week, or beat her violently with anything ranging from a stick to her own food. Usually she wouldn't fight back but today she would. Too bad for him.

He gave a malicious grin, god knows what this creep was planning.. Miko gave no sign that she were about to do something. He unlocked the door, two guards standing behind him with tranquilizer guns at hand. Miko slowly sat up, all six pitch black eyes glaring into the mans own two eyes. Scarlet red saliva started to drip down from her jaws. The man showed no sign of worry that she would do anything. As soon as he opened his mouth to say something, Miko launched herself at him and just before she could bite the man, the guards held up their guns at Miko. She froze, everything was going as she expected, she just needed to act surprised.

"Why, Miko, you should know better~" Spoke the man who she currently had pinned, her talon like claws  digging into his soft human flesh.

"Should I?" The right head gave a grin and bit down on his neck, the result being the guards shooting at her and the man dying. Miko managed to evade the tranquilizer bullets and sped out of the room, the guards shooting at her and a couple tranquilizer darts hitting her, she would soon feel drowzy, but she ran as fast as she could down the white halls, her giants paws sliding around on the glossy floor and causing her to bump into corners at times. The guards had called for backup and as she sped as fast as she could manage with the polished floor keeping her from going her fastest towards the exit, she saw more men block the way, guns in hand. She was beginning to feel the effects of the tranquilizers and things were starting to become a blur, not being able to focus on much. The men at the exit began to shoot at her with real bullets, getting the left heads left ear and the right front paw. She ran through the men, knocking them over and getting a better grip on the ground outside. She picked up the speed towards the quickly closing fence, she was so close, but so was sleep, and her paw injury kept her from reaching her top speed. That wouldn't stop her. Miko sped through the small gap that was left before the gates closed and hurried off into the dark night, the new moon having no light to help guide her through the rather unfamiliar area. All she could hear was the sound of blood roaring in her ears and faint yelling of frustrated men that their 'monster' had escaped. After a small bit of running, she collapsed in the tall grass, blood dripping down the side of the left heads face and her paw throbbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAHH SORRY THIS CHApTeR SUCkS I JUST- I NEEDED TO REWRITE THIS AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER THERE IS MORE TO COME SO YEAH I JUST, I've written A LOT TONIGHT AND I THINK THIS IS GOOD??? EVEN THO ITS KINDA A CLIFFHANGER SORRY UHHH LEAVE A COMMENT OF WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!~ SEE YA LATER BROS