Miko's Escape

(this is pretty much a draft of something I have done for class, soooo XD)
(HELP I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED THE FIRST PARAGRAPH DELETED ITS SELF AND I CANT Fix IT)

The men who entered the room shut and locked the door as soon as they were in. Miko was strapped to the table, barely awake due to tranquilizers. She was trying not to fall asleep, for if she did, the terrible experiments would take place. She wanted to be free from this place. She had been here 7 of her 8 years of life and knew what happened if she ever tried to escape. Punishment. She wasn't allowed to use her telepathic powers either, it was her only way of communication.

They tested on her because she was different. She was a beast. Not like anything else. Two wolflike heads, four paws, two catlike tails, 3 pitch black eyes on each head, scarlet red saliva with the whitest, sharpest teeth ever. Razor sharp claws, Tan, Soft fur, black markings. She stands 4'3" on 4 paws and can run up to 75 mph. she can jump 3 feet in the air. Each of her two heads has their own personality and voice. Right head has a deeper voice and is more aggressive while the left head has a softer voice and is less aggressive but still dangerous.

She eventually blacked out and woke up the next day in her own little 'room'. Steel bars all around with rough cement floor. She felt a sharp pain in her right side and turned back to see at least 10 stitches in her side. She wanted to escape so bad.. She formed an idea.

A man walked to her room and smirked. "Looks who's awake," he said "Ya hungry?~"

Miko's heads just stared at him, mostly expressionless though her eyes gave hint to her fury. They were filled with rage. She hated this man, now would be her chance.

The man opened up her door with two armed men standing outside of her room and walked in. He was holding her food dish, which contained two small steaks. He threw them at her hard, as if trying to hurt her.

As they hit her, she pulled back her lips in a vicious, rage and hate filled snarl. Her scarlet red saliva was dripping from her jaws and her shiny white teeth glinting in the light.

The man flinched then glared at her. "Don't even try anyt-" He was cut off.

Miko launched herself at him, jaws ready to tear through flesh. She was enraged. She got him to the ground and pinned him, ready to rip him to shreds in a blind rage. She was stopped by a bullet flying into her side. She howled in pain and sliced her razor sharp claws across the mans face before leaping off of him and racing out of her room.

The two armed men chased after her. Miko was running as fast as the glossy floor would allow her without slamming her into a wall every time she turned a corner. The men chasing shot her a few times in the rear-end with tranquilizer bullets, which didn't have much of an affect on her, due to her size. When she didn't stop or slow down, the men called for backup. "Test subject 2669 is out!"

By the time backup came, Miko was near the front doors. She sped up and prepared to slam into the door. When she made contact with the hard door, it flew open and she raced out, having better footing on the ground outside. the gates to the entrance/exit were closing. Se was running as fast as she could, looking like a tan and black blur to anyone she passed. She shook tranquilizer tarts out of her fur and men were trying to hit her with real bullets now.

*The gates! Hurry!!!* She rushed herself and barely made it out in time, the gates closing right behind her. She didn't stop running to celebrate. Helicopters were in air, people were searching. it was dark out and she blended in with tall tan grass.

After about an hour of running, she had made good distance and wasn't being followed anymore. She found a dip in the ground and she lay down, curling up to sleep, being exhausted. She slept well, nothing interrupting her slumber.

She woke the next morning and blinked a bit before jumping up in joy and excitement. "I'm free! Finally free!" The right head shouted.

"Not So Fast," the left head said "They Are Still Probably Searching For Us, We Must Leave." She shot a stern look at the right head then they were off running again. But she was hungry. She ignored her hunger and kept running until reaching a small town. It was empty because most were asleep. It was early.

Miko was walking around the town when she heard a sniffle in an alley she just passed. She paused and turned back to the alley, walking in and spotting a boy sitting on the ground. He was wearing a red t-shirt, black jeans, and black converse. His knees were pulled to his chest with his head buried in his knees. He lifted his head to see Miko and gasped. His messy black hair was in his face and Miko noticed he has blood on his hands and face. His green gaze was terrified. His eyes were wide and he was frozen. Miko knew he wasn't a threat.

The left head tilted to the side. "What Is Your Name?"

The boy hesitantly responded. "M-my name I-is Kai..... Kai H-Hunter.... Who... What Are you?..."

The right head spoke this time. "I am Miko Tails. Nobody really knows What I am. Why are you covered in blood?"

Kai looked away. "That's.. N-not important... How are you talking without.... Using your mouth?..." He changed the subject.

The left head answered. "Telepathic Talking."

Kai looked confused one moment, then terrified the other as he heard police sirens nearby. "W-we need to go, now."

Miko understood and got down so Kai could climb on her back. Kai got the gesture and climbed on, then hanging on as Miko took off. They spent the rest of the day, probably week, running.

They grew to like each other. Kai told Miko he killed someone, who he killed. (His parents) And why. Miko also told Kai about what had happened to her with the government and how she'd escaped. After a year or so, Miko was forgotten about by the government, and kai was safe from the police and his parents.