Case File 26: Roadside Hijinks

I'm back~~!!! I hope you guys like my series so far. Now this one...its a crazy-adventurous-tale told by Sapphire herself. I hope you guys like it....

The night was young. At the Lucky Clover, things were lively as usual with the regulars and newcomers coming in and out of those doors. In the mix, Sapphire was talking to the Cairbre's at a corner table. 

"You sure Martin's okay with babysitting your kids," Trent grinned. 

"Yeah. It'll be great for them to bond..." Just then, a few of senior Cairbre's friends came over.

"Hey, Sapphire...my friend here says you know his friend."

"Who...?" 

"Roy Sable."

"Old Sable--yeah! I met him last year."

"How so?" The mammals sat around her. 

"Well, its a long story..."

"Come on..."

"Roy is the toughest mammal we ever known. How did you became friends with him and his posse?"

"Alright, but grab a beer and get comfy," Sapphire shrugged, "now listen...this goes back three weeks after Martin and I became a team at ZPD...."

Sapphire's POV

I was running down the hallways of ZPD. I was about to pass the lobby when Clawhauser stopped me.

"Hey Sapphire. Where's the fire?" I was running backwards while speaking.

"Can't talk, Ben. Chief called me--said it was an emergency. See ya." Just then, I felt somebody hoist me up as I gave a yelp.

"Woah there!" I looked behind me and saw it was McHorn.

"Oh, hey David."

"What's the rush, sis?" He laughed. He's like an older brother to me, so he often nicknames me 'sis'.

"The chief called me," I said as he put me down.

"Me too. Let's go see what he wants." We went into his office. Bogo was just getting up from his chair.

"Officers McHorn...Lovell...thank you for coming."

"What's the big news, sir?" 

"I need you to deliver an important package to Professor Trunks. And since Officers Saber and Trunkaby are not here, I'll have you two team up instead." Bogo gave a white box to me.

"Its important you give this to him by the end of the day. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." We saluted before making our way.

We were now on the train headed to Bunnyburrows. I curiously looked at the box.

"I wonder what's in here?" McHorn got the box and shook it a bit.

"Maybe for one of Trunk's inventions?" He kept his eyes on the box.

"Yeah, like a high-tech mechanism, or--" Suddenly, I spotted a group of mammals riding motorbikes. All of them looked like in their 30s & 40's. Three of them were wild boars, two grey wolves and five were mountain lions. However, the one that caught my attention was riding in the front. A male black bear, the biggest black bear I've ever seen in my life. I'm surprised he could balance on that bike compared to his size. And his fur was black as night and stood out more than the leather jacket and faded blue jeans he wore.

Zootopia: The Series Fileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें