Case File 14: A Feline's Love Trial

Hey there~ If you're reading this then thanks for all of your support. This is a side story to one of Sapphire's friends in Zootopia . Enjoy~.....

Right across the bakery and the market, there's a hair salon called Constellation Studios. To Zootopia, it was the best in Savannah Central. The owner and also a hairstylist was Perseus Elliot. He was a cheetah, a very handsome mammal to some, but mostly kind and above all, very talented at his work. He never judged anyone by who or what they were, always giving his customers a smile, and though working at a salon, looks never mattered to him. He was very happy with his life. It was the first day of the weekend, and Perseus was cleaning up as his client left.

"Thank you, come again," he bellowed.

"Another satisfied customer," Adriana the deer leaned on the counter as she smiled at Perseus.

"Its been very busy today," a slim badger employee, Heather, was fixing the ouster on her station, "at least that was the last customer so far..."

"Come on Heather," Perseus smirked, "we don't want to lose our touch here....a hairstylist's work is never done once we say it is..."

DING~

A figure entered inside. She waved at them with a smile.

"Morning guys."

"Sapphire/Miss Lovell."

"How are you?" Perseus gave her a hug.

"I'm good," Sapphire laughed, "I was hoping that my favorite hairstylist could do my hair today?"

"Sure thing. I'm free for the next few hours, so come and sit down," the cheetah led her to his station upstairs. He put on the cloth around her and readied his supplies.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked.

"Just a trim, with the same layers like before...."

"Alright," Perseus pulled out his scissors and started cutting her hair. He was very gentle and precise when it comes to cutting fur, especially when cutting hair like Sapphire's, which he always thought of as a new challenge. After a while, he looked at her layered ends.

"So how's Zootopia's police department these days? I haven't heard much from you on the news..."

"So far there's been no crime lately," she said, "I did some paperwork in my office, and that's about it...nothing exciting...."

"Well knowing you, I bet you cleaned the streets of all crime in just this week....I find it impressive if that were the case..."

"Come on, its not like that..."

"...Okay...I'm done," he smiled, "anything else before you leave?"

"I'm okay," she said, "and you're still the best hairstylist here."

"Aw, come on...I'm not that great," he smirked.

"Hey Perseus," Adriana came upstairs with a smile, "that guy is here again." Sapphire tilted her head. She looked at her friend, who only glared at Adriana as she giggled. The cheetah went downstairs to greet his client. When he saw him, Perseus slightly blushed. His client was a large African leopard, handsome, a bit muscular, taller than Perseus, and wearing a uniform. The leopard looked around the place, before laying his yellow eyes on Perseus. Looking down from the stairs, Adriana was giggling as she watched.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sapphire's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>