WHY WAS THIS SO SCARY!?

I tried not to scream, hiding my face in Niall’s side to try to shield myself from the movie. But it wasn’t helping much.

His arm came down from its resting place on the edge of the couch and it wrapped around my back. The other joined it and soon he was holding me tightly and protectively in both his arms.

Gosh Erin! MAN UP! I harshly think to myself. You’re practically using him as a shield! Buck up camper!!

Okay, I can do this. I turned my head back to the screen and the scene had passed. I relaxed a little and Niall pulled his an arm off me, but kept the other draped around my back.

The plot started to get a little slow. Nothing happened for a little while and Louis and Harry got up and announced they were taking a bathroom break. We asked them if they wanted us to pause the movie, but they said not to bother because they’d be back soon enough.

Oh god. I hated this scene. Even though I knew what was about to happen, I was still terrified. HELP ME.

It was the hair scene. You know? The scene where the sisters were in their room at night, and the older sister was arguing or yelling something and then all of the sudden, she’s yanked off the ground by her hair by the supernatural Toby. Yeah. This scene.

Just as Toby jerked the girl up by her hair and the scene was at its climax, two pairs of hands lurched over the back edge of the couch and grabbed me. They shook me and grabbed tight and I was so terrified that my body jolted and I screamed my lungs out. I reached for Niall and buried my face in his chest. He said he would protect me right?

Wrong.

I looked up and he was laughing. Thanks for the help bro.

“Why are you laughing at me?! Toby’s gunna kill us!” I frantically screamed. Then I looked around and realized all the boys were laughing hysterically at me.

I looked over the back of the couch and saw Louis and Harry rolling on the floor trying not to pee themselves from laughing so hard.

“You should’ve seen your face!!” Harry screeched and I threw a pillow at his face. It didn’t stop him from laughing though. It took them a while to calm down.

I just sat on the couch, fuming. 

Once they finally calmed down, they made their way back to the couches and sat down; their bodies weak from laughing.

I just glared evilly at them. “You guys, are jerks.” I blurted.

“Aw, thanks sweetheart.” Louis smirked.

I had to laugh. I wasn’t the type of person that could stay angry. That is, unless, I was upset beyond belief. In that case, I could stay angry forever. But that wasn’t the case here. I couldn’t stay mad over something like this.

So we all had a good laugh at their little prank and continued on with the movie.

I was actually doing a little better since I got that scream out. Don’t get me wrong though, I was still petrified. Just feeling a wee bit better than earlier.

The movie finished and I was still clutching Niall. He didn’t seem to mind though.

I looked up and caught him looking down at me with a sweet smile across his face. He looked away quickly in an attempt to cover it up, but I just giggled and smiled back at him.

“I’m in the mood for another film.” Liam stated.

“I vote no more scary movies!” I say. “I swear, I will have a heart attack if we watch another one.”