"I like you too" I say. We walk to Clary's room to see her talking to Isabelle.

"The mundane shouldn't even be here" Alec says putting on his clave face, it's the same one he had on when we were kids. I was the only one who could get him to break it, I saw him drop it briefly when we were talking but he put it right back up.

"Where is here exactly?" Clary asks and I lean on the wall by her bed.

"She's not a mundane! Alec" Jace stats and I hold back a laugh at his bluntness.

"How do you know that?" Alec asks.

"Cause the seraph blade lit up when she touched it, also if she related to Jamie over here who we know is one, she's is." Jace says bringing me into this conversation.

"Jamie! what is going on?" Clary asks. I walk to her and sit on her bed.

"It's okay, they are going to help us find mom, I promise." I say "and when I make a promise I do what?" I ask her and she sighs.

"No matter the consequences or what happens nothing will stop you from keeping it."she says and smiles.

"That's right" I smile and hug her. I look up at Alec and can tell a memory passes through his mind because that's what i always used to say to him.

"Anyway Isabelle, Jamie, can you move please" Jace looks at me and Izzy, we nod and stand up.

"Be careful what you say to her Jace." I say to him and he looks at me confused. "What?" I ask.

"I never told you my name yet, how do you know who I am?" He says, shit I screwed up.

"Alec told me he was going to yell at the blond named Jace, I just assumed that was you." I say.

"It's true I told her that." Alec backs me up. Jace nods and turns to Clary.

"I'm Jace Wayland" he says introducing himself to her.

"I'm uh-" Clary starts.

"Clary. Fray, and Jamie Fray. We know who you two are." Jace says.

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" Alec asks.

"You find everything unusual Alec" Jace says and I let out a small laugh because it's true. Alec sends me a glare and I shrug.

"I have to report this to the clave" he says turning back to Jace. I roll my eyes, the stupid clave it's pointless. They don't care about anyone but themselves, I've tried telling Alec this when we were little but he didn't care.

"You know what dial it down a notch" Jace says.

'Alec doesn't have a dial!' I think.

"My brother doesn't have a dial" Izzy says taking the words right from my head, "I love you Alec but you have a switch that's always on" Iz finishes. Alec sends her a sarcastic smile.

"Love you too. But this-" Alec says but Jace cuts him off.

"You know what give me a minute with Clary" Jace says and waits but no one moves. "Uh, here's a word you never her me use, please?" It's true he never says it.

"What is wrong with you?" Alec says.

"Come one big bro" Izzy says pulling Alec out of the room.

"You too Jamie" Jace says.

"No seriously what is wrong with him-" Alec says to Izzy at the same time as Jace.

"No! Jace, I am not leaving my sister." I say getting angry at Jace. He use to push me around when we were younger too and I'm not going through it now. "Your not my brother." my voice cracks "You can't tell me what to do!" I say almost yelling with tears in my eyes thinking about John. Izzy looks at me with sad eyes and Alec just looks at me like I'm hiding something which I am. "Im not leaving. Not again." I say quieter, but say the last part in a whisper so no one hears me.

"Jamie." Clary says and grabs my hand. "I'll be fine. I promise."

"Don't -" I start.

"I can keep this one and you know it. Go." She smiles at me and I nod.

"Okay." I say quietly putting my walls back up.

"Jamie." Isabelle says. I look at her and smile. "You can come with me to my room! And yours since your gonna be staying here for a little bit!" She says coming over to me and grabs my arm, my phone rings again, I roll my eyes and ignore it again. I feel like a terrible girlfriend but I can't deal with him right now. I walk with Izzy sending one last glance at Clary like it's going to be my last.

****

Isabelle takes me to her room which is the farthest place away from the hospital room. I sigh sitting on her bed stressing about Clary, I'm worried something is going to happen. I told Jocelyn I would always take care of her and not let her out of my sight and what am I doing? I'm sitting in a room with someone one I never thought I'd see again far away from Clary. Izzy closes the door and looks at me.

"Okay who are you?" She asks.

"What do you mean? My name is Jamie Fairchild." I say getting nervous.

"Don't lie to me. The boys may believe that little lie but I don't not even for a minute." She walks over to me. "I saw how broken you were when Jace told you to leave. I heard the voice crack when you told him he wasn't your brother. I heard you whisper not again when you said you wouldn't leave Clary. When Clary told you to leave and that she'd be fine and promised you started to say something, you started to say 'don't' as if you were afraid of someone promising you things. So spill Jamie, who are you? Really" Izzy says. I was caught off guard, I wasn't expecting anyone to catch on to those little details but then again Isabelle was my best friend and knew everything about me. I sigh.

"Fine, I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone want I'm about to tell you. You understand." I tell her and she sit beside me on her bed and nods.

"I understand" she says.

"Your right I'm not Jamie Fairchild. I never was, and I was never Clary's biological sister, I was adopted into the family after I got into a car crash and was pronounced dead." I look into her eyes and see something click.

"No it can't be, can it?" She asks herself. I stand up and stand in front of her.

"My real name is..." I sigh bracing myself for what is going to happen after I tell her this. "Elizabeth Lovelace"