Chapter Eight.

Nas Pov

"Nigga fuck you." Twan yelled through the speaker of my phone as I spit the Listerine out of my mouth looking in the mirror running a hand across my face. I had forgot we had a meeting with this nigga Mim's last night but I didn't regret missing it.

"He with selling us more product so what we need to do is get more niggas on board to sell this shit over here on this side."Twan explained while I heard small knocks on my door from downstairs.

"Aigh yo let me call you back someone at my door." I said ending the call not waiting for his response. I picked the phone up walking a bit faster towards the stairs to get to the door. One thing I didn't like was someone who constantly knocked on my door after the first few knocks they should have got the clue that no one was home or atleast wanted to answer the door.
Finally opening the door there stood Jasmine with mascara running down her face and her two suitcases besides her.

"I got evicted and my mother doesn't want anything to do with me, I know we not together or anything but I really need your help I don't have anywhere to go." She managed to get out still sobbing. I was really a heartless nigga but looking at Jasmine I saw a vulnerable female and she reminded me of myself when I showed up to my grandfather's crib 8 years ago pleading with him hoping he'd open his doors to me.

"How long you need to stay?" I asked making her smile and wipe her eyes.

"Just for a month I'm trying to get in contact with my father in Dominica so I can move out there with him." I prayed to the lord this was the right thing to do. I grabbed both of the suitcases placing them on the side of the door watching her walk in.

"What's going on with you and ya moms?" I asked being noisy sitting on the arm of my couch.

"When she found out I was no longer a virgin she almost literally killed me because she's one of those by the bible mothers she kicked me out I was staying with my aunt for the rest of my teenage years but I haven't tried to speak to her or rekindle the relationship until recently but she still the same bitter bitch she was years ago."

Being a hoe at a young age.

"Damn well hopefully your father get back to you." I said forcing a smile getting up so I could walk back to my room to call Twan back.

"Thank you Nas, always knew you was sweet under that tough skin." She joked. Again forcing the smile on my face I nodded my head trying to be nice and understand her sense of humor.

"No problem the guest room all yours until you leave." I simply replied making my way back upstairs.

This was going be one weird month for me, me and Jasmine never was with each other for less than a day so waking up to her everyday seeing her almost every hour was fucking my head up. Unlocking my phone I pressed Twan contact name placing the phone on my ear waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" A female voice spoke into the phone. I automatically knew it was Nicole.

"Twan around?" I asked walking in my room closing and locking it behind me. I heard her mumble something then a lot of movements before I heard his voice.

"Wassup?"

"So guess who staying at my crib for a month?" I said in a low tone. Twan sucked his teeth hating when I did that.

"Nigga this ain't the guessing game get straight to the fucking point."

"Remember that broad I met around last year Jasmine that all those little niggas told us they had top them off." I curiously said.

"Yeah that thick Dominican chick shawty was looking real ri- AH!" I heard the phone hit the ground.

"She was looking real what nigga?" Nicole snapped.

"I don't even care about the bitch you tripping hitting me and shit if my broke cracked you paying for the shit."

Hearing the phone being picked back up I couldn't stop laughing this nigga really was a bitch when it came to that girl.

"What color thongs you got on today faggot." I teased him still laughing.

"Man fuck you finish your story before I hang up on you." He said annoyed.

"Well she came knocking on the door when I was on the phone with you and she got evicted from her apartment, so you know the least I could do was give her a place to stay for at least a month."

"And I'm the bitch nigga, you trust this broad enough to let her stay where you lay your head at nigga?" Twan asked in all seriousness. Thinking about it I kinda did have faith in her, trust no I ain't trust no female besides my mother and Candice.

"I have faith that the bitch won't try no funny shit because if she did we all know what's it going to come down to." I admitted not liking to be played with. But I gave Jasmine the benefit of the doubt because I knew shawty for a whole year and she ain't never showed me otherwise to make me not trust her.

"How's Mayweather?" Twan asked referring to Candice making me actually smile this time.

"She's good things starting to get between us finally cause a nigga was running out of options."

"That's your baby, nigga fuck all that." He said teasing me this time. Me and Candice could never be together. I didn't know how to show a female love besides my mother. Of course I was in love with Candice and wouldn't have mind being with her but one she ain't want me I was only her best friend in her eyes and two I wouldn't know how to be a boyfriend I never was one and didn't look forward to being one.
I'd just have to let my feelings wear off and do what I did best fuck bitches get money.

"Yeah aigh I'm about to go check up on mommadukes what's the word for later?"

"Shit whatever as long as I ain't playing the crib all day I'm good."

"Copy I'll call you when I'm done over there."
Ending the call I went over to my bench picking up my Jordan sweats pulling them on real quick.

"Nas." I heard Jasmine voice call out from the other side of the door. Rolling my eyes I walked over to the door slightly opening it.

"Wassup you good?" I asked looking her up and down. She smiled nodding her head.

"It's just." She started to say pushing the door more open until it was fully open untying the knot on her robe revealing nothing but her nude body. "Now that we living together for some time I wanted to show you how much I appreciated you." She smirked pushing me towards my bed until I fell down on it. I propped myself up on my elbows watching her pull my sweats back down rubbing my now semi hard dick through my Ralph Lauren boxers making my dick now stand at full length.

"Grab the condom in the drawer right there." I instructed pointing to the night stand beside the bed. I was not fucking her without strapping up. She pulled the magnum condom out opening the wrapper pulling out the condom out. Rolling it on my hard rock dick I was ready to kill shit before I left out. Jasmine was about to position herself on top I stopped her telling her to get on all fours.

"Ah shiiiitttt." She groaned as I slid in pushing down on her lower back so she could arch her back more. Finally catching my drift I held onto her hips as she started throwing her ass back making me bite my lips. I couldn't lie her shit was wet and tight as fuck.

Damn

I thought in my head not allowing myself to say it out loud. Moaning was for bitches and bitch niggas. Gripping her hips harder and bringing her ass back harder making her scream out louder. Feeling myself about to nut already I pulled out.

"Suck it." I said pulling the condom off still on my knees watching her wrap her mouth around my dick sucking it. I looked up at the ceiling thanking god for blessing females with this talent. Within a few minutes I nutted as she just kept sucking. Looking down at her I smirked.

Maybe her staying here wasn't so bad after all.