"He was..." he started, "But he dipped a few minutes ago. Said he needed to clear his head. But don't worry. Just stop crying and chill, he'll be back and y'all will talk."

Castiel

"Yo?"

"Aye Zay!"

"Wah gwaan Ace?"

"I need you to find any bit of information on a nigga named McKenzie Long."

"What happened now?"

"That nigga thought it was smart to threaten me, so I'm gonna show his ass about this street shit."

"And this is over what exactly?"

"He my girl ex and he can't catch a damn clue. So obviously I need to use my hands since words aren't working."

"Your girl know you doing this?"

"No. Not even speaking to her at the moment. She pissed me off because she knew that nigga was here and when I found him there she was face to face with that nigga so I'm good off of talking to her right now."

"You too much of a hot head. Go talk to your girl before you end up single."

"Man whatever. Keep me posted on McKenzie."

"I'll get on it. But keep an eye out for my lil sister before I kill her ass and her boyfriend."

"I'm on it. But thanks bruh."

"Yo."

I don't know what Teanna see in that lame ass nigga McKenzie. He think he's gonna go off at the mouth on Twitter and threaten me without a consequence? Fuck no. He just don't know who he's dealing with.

I was just cruising around Atlanta trying to clear my head until I pulled up to a little frozen yogurt shop. I just needed to get my mind right before I went back to the hotel. I know I probably shouldn't have just left Teanna but she pissed me off. Why wouldn't you let me know your pussy ass ex was in the same city let alone the same building as me. Instead I find the two of you face to face in each other's embrace and I was supposed to be cool with that?

If it's one thing I will not do is tolerate disrespect from anybody, and Teanna of all people should know that. I don't understand what's been going on in that pretty little head of hers, but it's not doing her any good.

I walked into this little frozen yogurt place deciding on getting something for my baby Teanna. I'm sure she would like some after all the crying I'm almost certain she's doing. I would never stay mad at her for long and keep her in her feelings. She knows me well enough that I just need my space to clear my head and let my anger out.

I grabbed a small cup and made my way over to the vanilla bean dispenser-her favorite. I dispensed a fair amount and threw some strawberries and chopped almonds in there, crazy how I still remember all of this.

I took my place in line where 3 people were ahead of me. I looked around the store and there weren't many people. There was one girl with I'm assuming might be her baby brother giggling at a table. I smiled a little at the sight of that, I may be rough around the edges but I have a soft spot for kids.