First Day of School (Part One)

4 Years Later

Yaaay! I am now 12 years old, the age where I can enter the magic academy! Now I can learn some really awesome kickass new magic! 

I am also quite relaxed, for I no longer have to be on the look out for the capture targets killing me, because we are now all really good friends (not that I'd ever admit it to their faces).

Hmm? You're wondering how the capture targets are doing? Weeell...

I'll first start with Jared. THAT ASSHOLE HAS CAUGHT UP TO ME AND I CAN NO LONGER GRAB A TREE BRANCH AND BASH IT INTO HIS HEAD. AHHHHHHHH! Whew, that felt good. Anyways, annoyingly, Jared has now also become an advanced Earth magician. Siiigh. Though I am quite proud. One of my students has caught up to me, but I can no longer beat him until he calls me Sensei. His ego has not improved either. Basically now he's just an overpowered childish idiot. 

As for Cal, he and I have been improving, and we are both at the peak of advanced rank. We need to learn how to break through to Saint level and learn some Saint spells to advance though. The only place that we can do so is magic school, so I have been counting down the days. In the past 4 years Cal has amassed even more sex-appeal, causing older women to fawn over him at balls. Well, at least less chatter for me.

The twins have improved in power as well, basically our whole entourage is advanced rank now. Asher figured out how to create ice magic by himself and is now famous as a pioneer of magic (see heroine, we don't need you). Everyone who had talked down on Asher because of his magic are now swallowing their saliva, hoping that the prankster devil does not set his eyes on them. The real cunning one, who has everyone fooled with his gentle demeanor, has also been doing fine, being the responsible one *wink, wink*. Girls are fawning over them also, blah, blah, blah, I don't think that I need to keep on saying that, because they're capture targets, so that's basically a given.

Anyways, about me. I am now more... mature I guess? When I asked the boys if I was becoming more mature, all of their faces had gone red and they muttered, "y-yeah". Huh. They must have been sick. When I asked my mother, she said that I haven't matured at all. WHY ARE HUMANS SO CONFUSING!

"Nee-sama!" Cal yelled and beckoned me closer. "The carriage is here! We're going to arrive late!" I immediately rushed out of the house with Yooru on my shoulders. Yooru is my familiar, a baby nine-tailed fox who IN THE PAST 4  YEARS HASN'T GROWN AT ALL. I have become slightly worried. Jut what do you feed a currently 4-tailed fox? My mother was quite taken with him, and made me carry him at all times, saying that we are quite a pair together, with identical colored eyes. Apparently, other women of the capital have also started to wear cute pets to banquets also. It is quite funny when they are not well trained and wreck havoc. 

I jumped in the carriage next to Cal. "Made it!" I sing-songed before flopping onto the seat head first. The carriage had jerked forwards. I heard high tittering from my familiar as it comfortably rested on top of my head. I was pretty sure Yooru was laughing at me. I glared at him, "I'm going to make you into a fur coat one day." I threatened. Yooru ignored the threat, knowing that I would never do it. I sighed in defeat and readjusted myself into the chair next to my brother. 

Cal looked amused, "You do know how to sit in a seat, correct?"

"Oh, shut up," I grumbled, and leaned my head on the windowsill, eventually going to sleep.

When I awoke, the carriage was parked in front of a castle. No, it was larger than a castle. I would think that I had just shrunk if I wasn't aware that this was ESA. It was identical to the ESA in the game, it's just... in person... IT WAS HUGE! NO, THE HUGEST OF HUGE! THE MOST GINORMOUS OF GINORMOUS! How am I supposed to get to my classes! NO ONE CAN BE THAT FIT! I DARE ANYONE TO RUN AROUND THIS MONSTROSITY! without dying of course.

Someone covered my eyes with a blindfold from behind. "Guess who?"

I tapped my chin and pretended to think about it. "Cute would never. Messy would do something more embarrassing. Scary would come up with something more psychologically scarring. So it must be asshole." I heard chuckles coming from both my right and left.

"She knows us quite well, right?"

"Yes, yes she does."

"So let us live up to her expectations." Suddenly, I was picked up and held in the air by two pairs of hands.

"W-what are you guys doing?!"

I heard evil chuckles come from beneath me. "Something embarrassing and quite possibly psychologically scarring," was their reply before they took off running. 

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed, imagining myself falling. "LEEEETTT MEEE DOOOWWN! AAAAAHHHHHH!" After forever they finally stopped. Then, there was silence. It was too silent. I immediately used poison mist and dissolved the blindfold, soon deeply regretting that decision. OH. MY. GOD. 

In front of my eyes was an assembly hall filled with students, who were staring at the new attraction. 

ME.