Rainbow//Jamie (Pierce The Veil)

Suddenly your best friend Jamie Preciado jerked his car over to the side of the road and parked.
Before you could ask what the heck he was doing he had jumped out of the car and ran around the front. Lucky for you you were on a back road at sunset and no one  was really around. But at the same time that was super in lucky cause Jamie seemed to be having a mental breakdown.
You jumped out of the car expecting him to be freaking out about running over a squirrel or something. However when you got out he was aiming his phone at the sky and spamming photos.
Looking up you saw what he was so excited about. The most beautiful and vibrant rainbow you've ever seen was high in the sky above.
"Let me guess you're going to yell at me now?" Jamie asks still spamming photos.
"Actually no. I can see why you're freaking out over this one." You say admiring the rainbow.
"Thank you, but just so you know all rainbows are magical." Jamie corrects.
"This doesn't make sense it didn't rain at all for a while." You say staring at the marvel in wonder.
"I just told you, magic." Jamie says as if it were obvious.
"Magic isn't real." You sigh this being the thousandth time you've explained this to him.
Jamie gives you a death glare. "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. Now get over here."
"Why?" You ask as Jamie directs you into a spot to stand.
"Cause this is a once in a lifetime thing. My two most favorite and beautiful things in the same place at the same time." Jamie explains.
It took you a moment to realize what he had said. He called you one of his favorite and most beautiful things. You smiled at this without even realizing.
"Now that's an excellent smile." Jamie says taking at least fifty photos of the moment.
"I'm so happy I could kiss you!" Jamie exclaims jumping up and down like an idiot.
You took this as your chance. You've had a huge crush on your childish best friend since the sixth grade.
"Why don't you?" You say in a flirty manor. Smiling goofily Jamie engulfs you in a huge and gives you a the best and most magical kiss in your life.

No one requested this it just came to me, thought it was cute. I love Jamie and Pierce the Veil so.
Song: Floral and Fading by Pierce the Veil
Hope you enjoy and potato~ Kenny 🌈