Part 2: Chapter 15

OMG it's the last chapter!

Enjoy,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Three Months Later)

"Cherry! Cherry! Look at this!" Peaches came running into my room as I was looking at myself in the mirror. I turned to her as she held up a magazine to my face. I back away so I could actually read it. Peaches is still jumpy about everything.

"Ahh, oh yay, Colton already told me." I said looking at the big lettering on the magazine: Colton Mountains Going To Be In Upcoming Movie. Peaches smiled looking at it.

"Oh, isn't that amazing!" Peaches grinned then looked at me up and down. I glanced down at myself quick.

"What?" I said confused, she rolled her eyes.

"Shorts and a tank-top? Pff, that's so like you." She said before running out my room throwing the magazine on my bed. I glanced at myself in the mirror and shrugged my shoulders before picking up the magazine.

Colton wanted to tell me about his movie roll for a while and he didn't have the guts to tell me till later that night when we finally got Rider and Alexander to be brothers again. I had to say I was shocked and excited for him at first but he didn't seem so happy. He told me that he was thinking about not doing it but I knocked some sense into him and told him he could do the movie. After kissing him a few times, that always seems to work. I smiled at the thought.

His family is leaving today, around seven to go back home. I'm going to visit him soon, Rider said he'll come and get me, I think he's running late or something. I stared at Colton's smiling face on the magazine before Peaches came running back into my room carrying something, her heels made noise even on the carpet. I tossed the magazine back onto my bed and turned to her.

"Found it!" Peaches grinned holding up her one favorite black leather jacket, the one with the little fake diamonds the make a small skull design on it. I raised an eyebrow at her as she tossed it to me and I grabbed it. I took a look at her then rolled my eyes, she was wearing a the same jacket bit it was white leather jacket with clear black diamonds in the shape of a skull, then she was also wearing shorts and a red tank top. Her curly hair was up in a messy ponytail.

"Um, your kidding right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Put it on." She said and I sighed putting the jacket on, then looked at myself in the mirror again. The jacket was light and my dark blue tank-top matched it well. Peaches came beside me putting her one arm around my neck and her other hand on her hip. "We actually look like twins." She laughed and I cracked a small grin.

"Ok your right on that." I told her and she nodded her head smiling. I then heard two set footsteps coming up the stairs. Peaches ran out my room,

"Rayman!" She yelled and I headed to my door looking out to see her hugging Rayman, he was wearing a black t-shirt, washed out jeans, and boots with a green camouflaged hat, that looked very worn out. Today he wasn't wearing the nerdy glasses. I then noticed Rider looking at them weird then at me before raising an eyebrow.

"Wow," Rider said slowly, "You guys are matching." He said and Rayman then looked at Peaches and me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Aw, come one don't we look cute?" Peaches said looking up at them, Rayman and Rider looked at each other, not commenting. Peaches narrowed her eyes at them, crossing her arms.

"Come on, we can't be fighting. We have to meet up with Colton before he and I leave." Rider said and I nodded my head, Peaches pulled Rayman down the stairs telling him something that made him blushed a deep red. Rider shook his head then came up and pulled me into a tight hug. I was shocked for a second then hugged him back.