Chapter 5

Sorry for the late update, school is crazy and I havn't had time to upload......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What's your.....favorite kind of music?"

" Country and Pop." I answered and he nodded his head. " Favorite kind of candy?"

" That's hard.....caramels." He said and I smiled and kicked a few rocks and some landed in the river. "Favorite season?"

" Fall, winter." I smiled and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Favorite day of you life so far?" I asked and I kicked some more rocks into the river and he thought for an minute.

" When I was four, my mom threw me a birthday party for me and when she brought out the cake and sat it down on the table, my dad was helping me blow out the candles and I pushed his face into the cake." He grinned and I laughed. That so funny, I can't believe he did that to his dad. " You should laugh more, it's cute." He added and I blushed. " And that too." He laughed pointing to my cheek and I punched him in the arm playfully.

" I'm going to push you in that river." I mumbled and he shook his head.

" That river happens to be below freezing." He stated and I couldn't help but laugh. He always wants to be right on everything, I thinks it's weird how he knows so much. I heard footsteps behind us and I turned my head and saw Peaches and Rider coming out of the woods and heading over to where me and Colton were sitting. I rolled my eyes and Colton did too.

" Hello darling." Rider said and Peaches looked at me-wait it was more of a glare. I turned my head and looked back at the river and grabbed some rocks and threw them in the river.

" Hey Rider, what are you doing here?" Colton asked a bit annoyed and Peaches went up to Colton and sat right next to him and he rolled his eyes and got up. Rider shrugged his shoulders, and came up to me. I looked up and he was smirking, I rolled my eyes and got up also.

" Your dad needs ya." Rider said pointing back to the woods and Colton nodded his head and looked at me.

" Stay here I'll be back in a sec." He said, wait no way am I staying with my sister, aka the demon, and Rider.

" Can I come along?" I asked and he shook his head.

" It's important business usually, and not everyone can know." He said and Rider nodded his head. " And Rider no bugging Cher, and Peaches if you yell at her for anything, just remember I know people." Colton said seriously and then smiled at me and left heading into the woods.

" Wow, Cher he really likes you." Peaches said glaring at me and I rolled my eyes.

" Peaches you heard him." I told her and she laughed.

" I bet you he doesn't even like you for real." She said and Rider looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

" You kidding, that guys loves her." Rider said defending me, ok didn't expect that. " Plus, who couldn't like her. " He added and Peaches looked at me and then Rider.

" Really, I thought you were on my side! Now your sticking up for her." Peaches yelled and Rider nodded his head.

" We don't go together, your room is covered in pink. I hate pink, it's for 2 year olds." Rider said. "Plus I don't like you, all you talk about is yourself." He added and Peaches glared at him and then she looked at me.

" YOU!" She said coming up to me and I backed up and I was almost at the edge of the river. " If you just died, Colton would be with me and everything would be normal!"