43) pain & sickness

Preview
There were some days she went to go to practice without sleeping or resting the whole day! But the next day, she would find herself in bed with the former Kashiwagi Yuki the 6th by her side, treating her.

But now she got used to those daily routines. She would now think that it was only normal and would sometimes talk about it to the 13th Acchan and the 8th Oshima Yuuko.

And now she will be turning 19 on January 24th. She felt that it was going to be a very big day not only for her but also for her fellow face of AKB0048, Shimazaki Haruka the 8th.

And by very big, she doesn't feel it as a very good one. Yes, she also felt it as a happy one but her other instincts tell her that there will be something bad happening.
----------------------------------------
Author's POV

Another day of practice that Acchan was forced to skip again. Her condition has worsened and was worse than the pain she has felt in the past weeks and days.

It was now the third day that she has to skip their practice because of her condition. She was having a very high fever, pain in all of her muscles, headache and blurry vision.

But despite her current condition, the songs inside her head would not stop from appearing inside her mind telling her to write them for the AKB0048. And since she is still not in a condition to do anything, Tsubasa told one of her mikos to do it for her.

Every night Kuroki Ayako, the former Kashiwagi Yuki, would visit her to check on her condition but the results wouldn't change a bit.

Still the same 103°F or 39.4°C high fever. She never had a chance to get out of the bed from the hurtness of her muscles, and she can currently only talk to the 13th Maeda Atsuko when she falls asleep but now only in a very short time.

She couldn't control her powers because of her current condition. She tried asking the 13th Maeda Atsuko why she was this sick but the 13th Maeda Atsuko would only answer her that she also doesn't know why.

It is the very first time she got this sick, even though she never really get so sick when she was a child and for the very long time, she got a fever when the time she succeeded the name she now holds. But that fever only lasted for a day and the next day, she was already very energetic and healthy like she didn't get sick the other day.

After a week and 3 days is her birthday. And Tsubasa, Ushiyama, and Shiori are planning to surprise her but they are still thinking whether to really do it or not. They decided to do it if Acchan's condition gets well but if not, they will cancel it.

~at the practice~

Today, Ushiyama was the one to teach the dance steps to the successors while the one that was assigned to the understudies was Shiori.

Just for 2 days, the successors were to have someone teach them some difficult dance steps and today is the last day Ushiyama was going to teach them.

They are all worried about Acchan every time they practice. They know that Acchan was having that kind of a pain since weeks and days ago but never did she have a very high very.

They tried their best even though it was still a practice, thinking that they also have to do Acchan's hard work to make her a bit better and to also make her feel that they are always there with her no matter what happens.

They practice and practice until they completely memorize all the dance steps and did all of the difficult steps like it was a piece of cake.

They visited Acchan two to three times a week after their practice but Tsubasa would just allow them to visit her in an hour but that one hour felt like only a minute of spending time with her.

But what Tsubasa was doing was also for them. No one knows why Acchan is getting sick and only she is the one getting sick every time.

Tsubasa, together with Shiori and Ayako, tried many times to know what Is happening to Acchan. Whether it is just her body that is now weak or whether she, getting sick now, is related to her being a once disappeared Center Nova and just came back.

But those five times of trying to find out what was happening to her, all failed with no results.

The whole afternoon, Acchan was in a deep sleep that no matter how much they raise their voices to wake her up, didn't work.

She looked like she was a dead person but she was just alright, with her fever still up and all of her heartbeats normal.

All of them were worried about her except Tsubasa. Tsubasa, knowing Acchan's powers, knows that Acchan is just inside the dimension where all of the center Novas are.

They just wish for her to wake up tomorrow and for her fever and pain to already disappear from her.

_______________________

Sorry for the short chapter and a very very late update..I will try my best to update weekly but some things might change since it's been so long that I opened my account and I have forgotten some of the story so please do forgive me..
I'm also thinking of changing some parts on the previous chapters but I think that it's a bad idea?
I'm really sorry again for the late update..

The song above is 'Sugar Rush' I don't if it is really a song of the AKB48 or not but it's one of the songs of the movie 'Wreck it, Ralph'. Oh, and maybe the center of the song is Oshima Yuuko?