1) the start

🎶 Aitakatta 3x Yes! Aitakatta 3x Yes! Kimi ni~ Jitensha zeneryoku de pedaru koginagara saka wo noboru~ Kaze ni fukuranderu shatsu mo ima wa modokashii yatto kizuita hontou no kimochi shoujiki ni yukunda. Tatta hitotsu kono michi wo hashire~ Aitakatta 3x Yes! Aitakatta 3x Yes! Kimi ni~ Aitakatta~ 🎶

" the DES has appeared! Yuuko, it's not only an aerial attack. The ground forces are also attacking"

"Leave it to us! Takamina!"

🎶 ma e ma e! Massugu susume! Kawa wo watare! Ho 4x! Itsudatte Yume wa tooku ni mieru todokanai kurai kyori kanjiru!...kimi no! Me no mae ni kawa ga nagareru! Hiroku,ooki Na kawa da!..obienakute ii!..motto! Jibun wo shinjiro yo! Get over it! RIVER! Ah~! 5x ..zutto 3x arukisuzukero kimeta michi wo~! Kimi ni kokoro nimo kawa ga nagareru! Ase to namida no kawa da!...negai! Kanau  hi ga kuru made~ kao wo watare! You can do it! 🎶

'They're amazing.. I can feel my heart beat with the music.. they are all shining brightly specially that girl with violet hair..'

"Everyone! Bye-bye~" they all said as they leave with a plane-like thing.

"See? I told they're amazing!"

"I want to become like them too..." I mumbled.

"Me too! Let's become an AKB0048 together the two of us! Shiina!" Hinata said to me holding my hands and I smiled at her holding her hands back.

"Yes! It's a promise!" I said to Hinata.

-after 5 years-

It has been 5 years since that concert. The people here have been completely banned all things that relates entertainment in this star. Everything changed after that concert of the successors' first ever concert in this planet that is a very, completely banned from entertainment.

"Miss. Come down, Hinata is here for you"

"What are you talking about?There is no school today until next week!" I shouted so that mom can here.

I heard a really loud food coming and running towards my room. And the door opened loudly.

"L-look at this!" Hinata said as she bought her phone to me and then a video appeared.

"Greetings! AKB0048's Takahashi Minami the 5th. We're currently recruiting our 78th generation of understudies. To pay respect to the real AKB members we've taken on their names and become their successors. We await your applications!" The video ended.

"Is this real? Or am I dreaming?" I said.

"It's not a Dream ! We should apply! Now let's go!" Hinata pulled me but I stopped her.

"W-wait! I..still didn't change my clothes..." I said with a low voice.

"Y-you...hurry up and change your clothes!" Hinata said to me.

I hurriedly change my clothes and went downstairs. We went to our secret base, to the old and abandoned school.

"Is it really alright even if it is here?" I asked.

The surroundings are dirty and you'll quickly know that it's an old building or something because it has many holes and some burned woods.

"It's okay! They won't look at the background! They'll only focus on our singing and dancing! Now you stand here! I'll make the video!" Hinata said. Playing the music and the camera. But I didn't start singing.

"Hurry up!" Hinata yelled at me.

"B-but-"

"We promised that we would both become an AKB members right? So do it now!" She yelled again.