4) Before... Shiina & family

Review

And the new songs will be 365 nichi no kamihikouki, and Flying Get." Tsubasa finished telling the successors what they will perform for the concert.

----------------------------------------
Shiina's POV

I heard mother shouting to father from her room. They have never had a fight like this before..

I peeked to their room and watch them fight.

"Why do you have to do that! You know that she's the closest to our daughter!!" Mother shouted.

Closest to me? I didn't know who they are talking about.. they still continued to argue so I went back to my room and lay down on my bed when I heard a music. I hurriedly turned it off and looked around if anyone heard that.

This planet,Vegastar, is also a Deep Galaxy Trade Organization military base. High government officials, powerful businessmen, investors, and scholars visit, going in and out of this plave in order to bet on how long an AKB0048 concert will last in the illegal casino on that asteroid.

They both support me even though they are both working at DGTO..but, I don't think that they are doing this because they really..support me..

I looked at my phone and there I received a message from Yurika and Utami. They are both my and Hinata's friend from Lancastar. We both met them when my father invited me to come and Hinata tagged along to Lancastar and there we met.

I read the message and it both says that we all..we four has all passed. I can't believe it...we actually passed!

I run through the hallways of the house and called a driver to drive me to Hinata's house. I knocked many times and thought that I could see Hinata's smiling face while she's opening the door..but all I saw was her mother's sad face and was also crying while greeting me..

I asked her where Hinata was with a low voice and there she cried more hard leaning on my shoulder.

"..sob..sob..H-Hinata..she..she..!" She said while crying.

Did something happen to her..?

Her mother tried to let me in their house when one of father's guard stopped me from entering the house.

I looked behind me and I saw both mother and father standing near the car. They said not to enter Hinata's house anymore. I tried to ask why but they force me to come back to the house by myself.

When I got back,I saw father's phone was left on the kitchen table and I turned it on only to read a message that says  'I have done my job sir. Nakata Hinata is now dead' .

..what did they do to her...? I know that..what we both are doing is not permitted in this planet but..why is it only Hinata? Why did they not also did the same thing to me what they did to Hinata?

"What are you doing?!" I heard father shouted but I don't care even if he scolds me or do something to me.

"What did you do to her.." I asked still looking at the message and facing my back to him.

Father didn't answer me so I asked again this time loudly and harshly. He scolded me for shouting at him and pulled his phone from me.