29) That girl & Acceptance

Preview
She told Chieri that the name Kamigami Shiina is only a name that she made to protect her own identity specially from Tsubasa and Ushiyama and that her real name is 'Shanne Galàxia'.

And that her father meant to really pick her up but not in a way that what Chieri is thinking at all.

What her father meant by picking her up is like a way by kidnaping her and the reason why her father will come and pick her up is problematic because of the organization and not because of her succession.
----------------------------------------
Author's POV

Later that night, after Haruka explained everything to Chieri, the two of them went to where Tsubasa and Ushiyama was.

Tsubasa let the two in and told the other staffs except for Ushiyama to leave the room and them four for the time being since Haruka wanted some privacy.

Haruka then told everything what she told to Chieri and everything about herself and her family.

Tsubasa and Ushiyama were both shocked by this but remained calm just like always. They have never thought that someone worst than Chieri's will soon come.

But they still accepted her. Haruka apologized many times to them for keeping about herself a secret from everyone until now to which Tsubasa and Ushiyama immediately accepted.

They told Haruka that they will give her time during the dinner party to talk with everyone and will also help her explain everything and to help make the members understand her.

All four of them entered the dinner party together. Haruka was greeted with a happy hugged by Utami and Yurika which she also hugged them back.

After few moments of happily eating, talking, playing, dancing, and singing, Tsubasa stopped them from what they were doing and called Haruka to the front of all the members.

All of the members were puzzled and didn't know why Tsubasa and Ushiyama suddenly had a serious air around her and even called Haruka, who is the main of their party.

Tsubasa then spoke and told all of the members that Haruka has a very very important talk to every members about herself.

Haruka then step a foot forward looking down to her feet. She let a breath out before she faced forward looking at every members face.

Mii-chan then suddenly shouted nervously breaking the silent and awkward air inside the room.

Jurina was playing a prank on her and putted two small gummy snake on her back which surprised her.

Yuihan the 8th helped Mii-chan take the two gummy snakes from her back while Tomo–mi and Takamina scolded Jurina for playing a prank now of all times.

Everyone just laughed at both Miichan and Jurina but immediately stopped when Tsubasa told them to.

Haruka then slowly told all of the members and staffs that were inside the room about herself and the reason why she had kept it a secret to all of them for two years.

All of them were shock and surprise by what Haruka just said. Some of the members started to murmur things that made Haruka look down to her feet again.

Tsubasa then help Haruka by explaining the whole reason for her, keeping it a secret after that, Haruka apologized to them all and bowed for a very long time.