Revelation

"Holy shit."
"(Y/n)..."
"Well this was... uh... an unexpected plot twist."
Keeping in mind- I say all of this as I'm running into Chat Noir's arms- no- into Adrien's arms. He pulls me in tightly and I'm thinking that I don't ever want to leave him, that this really did, somehow, work out in the weirdest way possible.
When the bright green light first flashed from him reverting to his normal prose, my heart was already beating faster than its ever beaten before. And somehow, with his hands around waist, and mine around his neck, things just got a whole lot faster.
Especially when he leans in for another kiss. Ah men, they always want more. But hey, who was I to deny Adrien, the one that I've liked since the beginning. Or even Chat Noir, poor, broken Chat Noir who has always been so sad, so melancholy.
  "(Y/n), hey, you still with me?" Chat asks me this right after he kisses me and I was freaking out a little in my mind. "Before I say anything else, I want to let you know that I'm sorry for being so emotional, you know, kind of seeking for answers, and then just kissing you again."
  "Chat- it's really no-"
  "But JESUS you're just so IRRESISTABLE sometimes."
  I'm still super confused though. Very. But I think it's time that I come clean to, because why would Adrien show me this part of himself  if he didn't know? In all actuality I just want to tell him that he's irresistible too...
  "So I'm assuming you know that I'm Ladybug then?"
  "Mhmm." Then he purrs.
"Chat, is it me who you're in love with or just Ladybug?"
  "You know I've loved you even as Adrien- I'm sorry for not being the best at showing it."
  "So since you've transformed should I too? For extra effect or what not?"
  "No," he says, still embracing me (I mean seriously, how long is he planning to kiss/ stay with me for). "I just think maybe the cat suit is sexier. So, uh, sorry this is prolonged but I really want to say it again, as many times as it takes: "I love you."
  "Oh Adrien, I love you too.... And the cat suit is kind of sexier." Once again he pressed his lips against mine. Although we were joking around in a way, this was truly a serious moment.
  "(Y/n), all my life I've been looking for somewhere that could accept me, someone, who can accept me. And, Ladybug, you're the first person who ever has. Most coincidentally, it's you, who've actually been nice to me and seen me as I really feel and who I really am, that I've fallen in love with."
  I've been really self centered up until now, to be honest. You know, loving based off of looks, but if we really are soulmates, then it really doesn't matter

  "So, what now? Are we heading to your place or something for snacks?"

  "Snacks! Gosh I love you. I literally just confessed my undying love and all you care about are SNACKS?"

  "Sure why not? Better a croissant than me." Shit I made things awkward with my joke. "I'm kidding."

  But it was funny because Adrien took it seriously and got all offended for a second. Since men are like that and all. Oh male dominance, never ceases. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  "Why don't we go to the Hotel Borgeois? We're superheros. I'm sure they won't mind. And I'm sure they have snacks too." -.-

  Well the thing is I didn't really care about the snacks I just needed to crack a joke to lighten the mood. But sometimes I guess the mood just doesn't need to be lightened. 

  He kisses me again, (wowee am I getting it tonight if you know what I mean ladies), and then we head off.