New Ladybug?

I felt nervous as I arrived in Paris. Summer vacation... Butterflies flew in my stomach. Geez... how I am supposed to meet any kids if I'm not even going to school?

        The wind started to pick up as I arrived the bakery. Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng were waiting for me there. My hair blew in the wind too. Très dramatic.

       "Welcome to our household (y/n)," Mrs. Dupain Cheng said to me as I stepped in through her front door.

        "You're going to be a lot of help (y/n), thanks so much for deciding to work for us this summer, especially since our daughter Marinette isn't here." Added Mr. Dupain Cheng.

        I wondered curiously, wasn't Marinette the girl who supposedly always skipped school? Anyways, I unpacked my suitcase, and looked into the mirror, my eyes sparkling. Then- I glanced down at a peculiar looking box.

        I opened it carefully, and in the box, there were two earrings with a red and black polka dot pattern. But there was also this weird thing, like a bug mouse. She was staring at me with a kind of weird look. I was startled.

        "Where did Marinette go?! Who are you!"

        "My name's (y/n)?" I said wrapped in an invisible blanket of confusion and excitement."

        "Well of course I know your name! Don't tell me Master Fu decided to make you the new Ladybug!?" The weird creature was practically screaming in her high pitched voice. I wondered if she was an alien.

        "What the heck even are you?!" I screeched. The whole affair was just too weird.

        "My names Tikki, but you shouldn't even know I exist!"

        Then, we both noticed that there was a note on the table- a note that appeared to be from Marinette. Both of us raced for it. I was't really terrified out of my wits though because this kind of stuff usually happens in fanfictions. Who knows? Maybe I turned out to be that "different" kind of girl?  Then a story could unfold. But who knows.
¯\_(ツ)_/-