Fucking Kim Taehyung

Start from the beginning

"Ow fuck!" he yelled out but Jimin grabbed his hair and pulled him down on top of him crashing his mouth against his.

"Taehyungie. I want you so fucking bad." he whispered. He was wild. He wanted Tae so fucking bad. He couldn't stand when he spanked him. He was so fucking turned on! He shoved his tongue deep into Tae's mouth and Tae got instantly hard he they started kissing hard and passionately, the water splashed around them.

"Don't ever tell me to leave. Ever." whispered Tae. Jimin shook his head yes. "Put your big dick in me." whispered Jimin.

"Mmm." growled Tae and he attacked JImins neck. Fuck he wanted to give him a hickey so fucking bad!

"Mm..mm...Fuck me Tae. Fuck me hard." sighed Jimin. He sounded so fucking sexy. Tae opened the shower door, he reached and grabbed the lube off the floor. He straddled Jimin, staring down at him licking his lips, while he lubed up his dick. Jimin was looking at him so seductively, biting his lips, his eyes low. He wanted to fuck him and fuck him.

He leaned back down and Jimin pushed up his legs. Tae wrapped them around him and he placed it at his entrance while Jimin closed his eyes and grabbed onto his arms to brace himself.

"Oh fuck Chim. Wait let me -" he was going to say prep you but Jimin didn't want to wait. He grabbed his dick and pushed it inside him. He winced. It hurt like a bitch but he wanted to fuck him so fucking bad. He had been horny all day. He wanted to cum. He kept thinking of him spanking him, Jungkookie fucking his mouth. Fuck he was so damn turned on!

"Oh fuck..oh god...Chim..you're so fucking tight..mmmm." sighed Tae.

"Fuck me damn you. Fuck me." whispered Jimin.

Oh fuck he was so fucking sexy! He made Tae so fucking hard. Tae felt like if he said it again he would cum. Tae pushed inside him and Jimin moaned and arched his back and Tae trembled at the site of him going all crazy. He thought back to their first time. At ISAC. Jimin had grabbed him and slammed him against the bathroom door, shoving his tongue in his mouth. He had said the same fucking thing. "Fuck me damn you. Fuck me."

He pumped his head in and out, pushing his dick in further and further. He loved fucking him. He wanted Chim forever and ever.

"I fucking love you Chim. Fuck." he sighed.

"Mmm...mmm...I... love your ...fucking ...big dick." said Jimin. "Mmm." Tae growled. He couldn't stand when he said that shit to him.

He thrust into him hard just then and Jimin grabbed his hair. "Ahhh...ahhh..mmmm.mmm." he moaned as started to pump faster, pushing his dick in and out of Jimin.

"Yes Chim. Take it. Take it for Tae."

"MMMMM." he moaned.

"Shhh. Baby you're so fucking loud. They're going to here you." whispered Tae and he started to pump faster and faster deeper inside of him. Waves of pleasure crashing through him as Jimin's tight hole clenched around him. Fuck he was so fucking wet, the water was splashing on his back, Jimin mouth was trembling, his body shaking as Tae fucked into him hard and deep like he asked.

"I don't'...care." whispered Jimin. "Mmm..mmmm.." he moaned.

Tae pushed into him slow and deep, leaning down on top of him, pushing his hands up into Jimin's hair and he slowly pushed his full cock into him.

"MMMMMM!" moaned Jimin, he stared to shake. Oh fuck he was going to cum. His dick was so fucking hard it hurt, is was leaking all over the place.

Tae did it again, slow and deep, all the way in, he held it in, watching Jimin go crazy beneath him. He was so fucking pretty.