"Sofia? Your awake oh my gosh!" Some blond hair boy said.

"Get off of me!" I yelled

The boy looked hurt. I didn’t care much he is just some stranger who knows me for some reason.

"Sofia did I do something wrong? If I did I will do anything to fix the problem." He said

"Who you are ? Why would you do something bad to me?" I asked

"Sofia it’s me Luke, I’m your boyfriend. Don’t you remember me?" He asked

"I don’t have a boyfriend. And I don’t know who you are." I said

I saw a tear coming down his cheeks. He ran out of the room and some guy went chasing after him.

"Who was that?" I asked

"Someone who is really close to you, love." Said Niall. Wait is it Niall I don’t know.

"Oh. Well I don’t know who he is anyways so why should I care about him?" I said

"Sofia. You seriously don’t remember who we are?" He asked

"No!" I yelled

*Luke POV*

I wanted to see Sofia so I decided to go to the hospital to see how she is. Things aren’t the same anymore. I don’t have Sofia in my arms.

I miss her laugh, her smile, her voice. I want to be able to hold her in my arms again. But sadly I can’t because she is in a coma.

I walked in the hospital with Calum. The other boys were asleep they couldn’t sleep last night because they were so worried, and they didn’t want to miss any calls from the doctors saying that Sofia had woken up.

That didn’t happen though. I cry myself to sleep every night. I miss her so damn much. I need her and she needs me, I just know it.

**

I got to her room and I couldn’t believe this. Sofia is awake, she is ok ! I was so shocked I didn’t know what to say. The only words that I could process is

"Sofia?"

She stopped talking to me and I said

"Sofia? Your awake oh my gosh!"

I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. I was about to kiss her until she yelled

"Get off of me!"

I was hurt and speechless. Why is she like this? Did I do something wrong?

"Sofia did I do something wrong? If I did I will do anything to fix the problem." I said

"I don’t have a boyfriend and I don’t know who you are." She said

What? She doesn’t remember me? No this can’t be. I felt so hurt, I felt like someone ripped my heart into pieces. She doesn’t remember me she doesn’t know that I’m hers and that I’m the one who makes her happy.

I started crying and I didn’t want anybody to see me so I ran away. I heard someone calling my name but I didn’t turn around.

I got to the elevator and I clicked on the button. The elevator door opened and I got in. I clicked the first floor button and before the door closed somebody grabbed it to stop it from closing, it was Calum.

"Luke are you ok?" Calum asked

"S-she doesn't remember me." I said

I hugged him and I started sobbing. All those memories that we made, she doesn't remember any of them. She doesn't know about the things I did for her.

"She forgot about me!" I yelled.

"Shh, man its ok. It’s going to be fine I promise. She is going to get her memory back, I know she is." He said

"But what if she doesn’t? What if I lose her and I never get to be with her again?" I asked

"I don’t know man."

"I'll be so lost, it would feel like I lost my other half. Sofia completes me and you know that." I said

"Yeah I know." He said

The elevator door opened and we walked out. I needed some fresh air, I know my eyes are red right now, but I could care less.

No, I’m not going to give up. I’m going to get Sofia back, I’m going to make her like me again. I want her with me, I want to call her mine again.

I’m going to try to make her remember the things that we had when we were together. I want her to know that I was the reason why she was happy.

But she needs to remember the one direction boys too. Niall is her dad and I don’t know how he is feeling right now. His own daughter not remembering him. That's just devastating, this is all a total mess.

****

Hey I hope you liked it so far.

Sorry if it’s short, I didn’t know what to write but I tried my best to get some ideas for you guys! I had a lot of things to do the chapter would have been longer but I have so much going on its insane.

I promise things will change. The chapters will be longer and better. Just for you guys .
Next update is on Friday :D

~Rebeca