16

harry

I don't know why Aria is panicking so much about becoming human again. Shouldn't Aria be happy? Whatever. I still need that ice pack. I decide to go to the kitchen and get it myself because I have a feeling that Aria won't get it for me. I go down to the kitchen and get myself an ice pack.

When I go back up to my room, I decide to stop by the throne room first. I find Aria outside the doors, snapping at Liam. Aria turns to look at me and smiles.

"Hi, Harry. I was looking for you. Let's go to my bedroom. In the meantime, get those black contacts, Liam." Aria says, leading me to her bedroom.

When we get inside Aria's bedroom, she shuts the door behind her and sits on her bed. I sit down, too.

"Harry, I need to talk to you about something." Aria says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm sorry for acting out this morning. I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm just scared to be human again because I haven't felt anything in 50 years and I'm scared. I've never felt compassion and I've never wanted friends before. I don't know what's happening. I'm sorry." Aria says.

Aria is actually apologizing? Maybe she is changing for the better.

"It's okay. Is there anything else you want?" I say.

"Just this." Aria says, pressing her lips to mine.

I happily kiss back as sparks spread through my body. When we pull apart, Aria grins at me.

"Maybe humanity isn't so bad." Aria says.

an//

awhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol harry try to return her "love"

idk if i will get the chance to update again soon .

merry christmas

lo xx