15

aria

Why am I in Harry's bed?

"Yesterday, you were in the corridor, crying. I accidentally bumped into you. Then, I took you in here and calmed you down." Harry says.

"Oh. Sorry for hitting you again. I'll get you an ice pack." I say, calming down.

When I walk past Harry's mirror, I look at my reflection in it and scream.

"HARRY! YOU'RE TURNING ME HUMAN AGAIN. I HAVE A HUGE BLONDE STREAK IN MY HAIR AND MY BLACK EYES ARE FADING TO BROWN! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! I HATE YOU!" I scream, running out of the room.

I hope Harry isn't expecting that ice pack because he isn't getting it. I quickly run back to my throne room and grab the black hair dye. I dye the blonde streak black. A few hours later, I'm the same old Aria who isn't a human. Thank God.

As I exit the throne room again, I pass out without warning.

+flashback+

"No! Edward, please do not do this. I love you." I say.

It is a very windy and cloudy day. I smell the salty air and instantly know that a storm is brewing. Edward stands at the edge of the cliff, preparing to jump into the angry waves, crashing harshly against the shore below him. The impact would kill Edward instantly if he were to jump.

"Why not?" Edward asks.

"I love you more than anything else on this planet. I am even trying to dress like a regular teen for you." I say, gesturing to my tribal patterned tank top, faded skinny jeans, golden locket, and red Vans.

"Aria, I appreciate everything you have done for me. You were the love of my life. But, I cannot take the mood swings, abuse, being forced to watch your murders, death threats, and depression anymore. Your good days were the best days of my life, but I cannot take it anymore." Edward says.

"Excuse me? Edward, do you not understand how hard I am trying to fix myself. I was brutally tortured and turned into a monster. You gave me my humanity back. Please do not take it away again. Do not corrupt me. I'm sorry for how I treated you and those other men, but you have to understand that I cannot control it, even if I have some humanity left in me." I say, allowing tears to fill up in my eyes.

"I know that you could not help it, but you do not deserve humanity." Edward says.

"Yes, I do. All I bloody want is to be human again." I say.

"You are just like the scientists who turned you into this monster. You are treating the men worse than the girls were treated in the experiment lab. It does not matter what gender they are. They do not deserve it." Edward says.

"You know what, Edward? Screw you!" I say, as an uncontrollable amount of rage ripples through my body.

I give Edward a hard push. His body falls into the ocean. When a wave swallows his body, I have finally realized what I have done. I have murdered my fiancee. I have finally decided to just stay a maiden forever. I cannot keep doing this. I look down at my clothes and scream. I begin to cry inky, black tears and rip my golden locket off of my chest.

+reality+

"My Queen, are you alright?" Liam asks.

"I'm perfectly fine." I snap, getting up from the ground.

an//

wow aria control your temper .

poor aria has night terrors .

dude , dont push your fiancee off a cliff , not cool sis .

i will start rewriting chapter 16 tomorrow , but it wont be posted until next weekend.

xx lo xx