Old Friends Reunite and Podcast Drama

Trevor's POV:

"Hey whats up you guys! We're at Playlist Live, with O2L!" Shane says through a microphone.

The whole audience clapped and screamed for us. God I love our fans!

"Ok, to start off the show, we're gonna start with questions from the audience for the boys.... and girl," Shane says awkwardly.

"Well thank you for realizing I am a girl, Shane," Ellie says sarcasticly as the fans start lightly laughing.

"Ok, lets start with questions. So raise your hand and we will pick you. Starting with Ellie, who wants to ask her a question?" Lauren asks through the microphone.

"You with the podcast shirt on the 1st row." Shane says as the girl walks up to the microphone.

"Hi, I love your video's and how you show the girl thought other than the guys in each video," the girl starts off.

"Thank you! I really appreciate that, and that was the whole idea of me coming into the collab, so i'm sorry continue," Ellie says.

"My question is, how's it like living with the guys?" she asks as the guys and I 'ooh' in the background.

"Well, its fudging dirty in every room, thats a start. They are always noisy, they're nosey, they are boys. But I do love all of them, some more than others... but its very cray-cray and hectic," Ellie says giggling.

"That was some contriversy! Okay, if you wanna ask Trevor somthing, raise you hand.." Shane says as the audience laughed.

He then picked a girl that looked intirely familiar to Ellie and me both. I finally somehow figured out who it was. I think it was the pitch black hair, crystal blue eyes, and the freckles all over her face.

It was Olivia.

She walked up to the microphone infront of the stage. Olivia pulled down her shirt that read "Cats". I could tell it was one of Connor's merch store shirts because it has "Connor Franta" across the bottom.

"Is that Olivia?" Ellie asks while whispering to me.

"Yea, why would she be here? She hate's Shane's content.." I say confused as heck.

"How do you know all of that?" Ellie asked me with a look.

"She told me durring Show Choir practice last week when you still had lost your voice," I tell Ellie.

"Jeez, Olivia awesome, but i'm gonna have to make her watch more Shane.." Ellie says as I smile to her and grab ahold of her hand.

"So, whats you question for Trevor?" Lauren asks Olivia in her giddy voice.

"I'm not really asking him something, I have to apoligize... for everything. These past few weeks durring show choir, we've been hanging out again, just like we used to! Also, Ellie your actually not a brat like Kara says, you're super funny. Anyways, Trevor I never got to exactly apoligize to you at all and I wanted to. You see, Trevor and I were best friends until the end of 6th grade year. I left him for whats now the schools biggest sluty whore! It was the biggest mistake i've ever made in my whole life, and somedays I can't live with myself because of it! Also, I feel horrible for bulling Ellie. Kara kept pressuring me into doing it. So I wanna also say i'm sorry for making your first 2 months in California horrid. Anyways, Trevor, you're my true best friend.. the only person that understood everything I was going through! You helped me get through my parents divorse and my grandmother passing away from cancer. Only a true friend would do such a thing. I feel so stupid for leaving you and for having some sort of hatred towards you," Olivia says on the verge of crying.