This Kiss Is Something I Can't Resist..

Ellie's POV:

Here I am in Algebra 2 class BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Typical.. anyways, Glee is next period and I'm really excited! Trevor told me I get to sing for the class, and boy was I super happy! I always get excited anytime I get an opportunity to sing. But I have a problem, I have no idea what to sing! Of course I would LOVE to pull some Broadway song out of my repretor, but I don't want to make them bored! It's hard trying to get someone to listen to Show-Tunes.. TRUST ME. I know, I'll pull a Miley! Nah.. to twerky, less singy. I gotta get a song that's catchy, new, but no one has never really heard it before.

Wait, who is the one girl who I've always admired besides Katy Perry? Lea Michele! The chick has always sung some of the greatest songs on Glee.. Haha irony. But, what song? Cannonball is the song I must do. I've promised myself I will follow in her footsteps, and by singing her song in Glee is the way I must go on the road of becoming like her! Cannonball is super risky but different, which is always good! Plus, the song will totally show off my vocals perfectly. So it's settled! I got my song, now I just have to wait for this bell to ring.

Suddenly, a note is passed to me which gets me out of my song trance. Of course I'm gonna open it! It was passed to me so, I must! I open up the note to see Trevor's hand-writing.

"Thought about a song yet?:)"

I look right behind me to see Trevor's dopey grin of his. I start writing back.

"Yea, it's all I've been thinking about!"

I pass it back to him and then I decide to actually listen to the teacher for once. I always make good grades, it's just I never really listen that much, which may explain a few things. But I do listen to Shane Dawson because he's freaking awesome ok? Yea I'm obsessed; might explain why I can quote a bunch of his vids.. Yep I'm officially weird. Trevor passes back the note.

"Yea, I can kinda tell.. You have literally been starring at the same the same place half of the time!xD"

I start to blush at this. Why? Well it's embarrassing yet awesome because he's been starring at me this whole time and apparently when your crush stares at you a lot, it means they may like you. Yes, Connor said this in his video, but it's true!

"Lol, that's pretty embarrassing!:I"

"Nah, it was pretty cu- I mean funny!!! HAHAHAHA....."

Wait, was he gonna tell me it was cute?!

"Of course it was Moran, you'll get it later,"

"Bring it Franta!"

I get the note back, and suddenly the bell rings. Finally! Glee!! I get up from my seat, put my binder in my bag, and leave class with Trevor beside me. Macy comes up beside me, while Haylee pops up beside Trevor.

"Hey guys!" They both said in unison.

"Hello girls! So, you never told me your song choice last period Ell, what is it?" Trevor asks me as the girls look at me.

"You'll see! Be patient!" I tell them as they started talking about the possible choices.

Suddenly, some girl trips me as we enter the room. I look up to see Kara Hills and two other girls. Well, this is marvolous. Sense my sarcasm by chance? Kara and her group starts to laugh as Trevor helps me up.

"Oh darling, I'm SO sorry! Ahaha!" Kara says as she continues laughing with her group.

"Kara leave her alone, she's done nothing to you. The least you could do is be nice for once!" Trevor says as I stand up.

"Uh! Macy?! What are you doing with these losers?!" Kara says looking over at Macy.

"I was, I was umm..." Macy stutters to say as Haylee walks up to Kara.