Five Hectic Weeks Later.. (Chapter 15.5)

((Before I start, I just wanna tell you guys that Ellie is in her own little thoughts and thinking that she has an audience listening to her in her head. She's not crazy, she's a performer and,performers, like myself, think about all of this stuff, at least I do. Anyways on with the Chapter!))

Ellie's POV:

To be honest, the past few weeks have been going by so fast, that i've forgotten what I did or what happened! No, I didn't get drunk.. weirdos. I've done so much stuff that I have no idea where to begin! Well, I did in fact win the solo slot for National's Solo Competition! Looks like Kara can't sing Broadway music after all.

Me and Trevor's talent show song is going great! We're doing Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men. ((My fav song.. girl, I gotta take a moment for mah song..)) We'll be singing, of course, but I begged him to let us dance. So now, we have great singing and amazing dancing all in one! Macy and Finn in it together, since Trevor, Haylee, and I signed them up. They've decided to sing Lucky by Jason Maraz and Colbie Callet. We're just trying to do everything we can to get those two together!

Show Choir is going better than expected, too! Our set-list is amazing and genius. Our dancing has gotten alot better, thanks to the Dance Captains, being Trevor, Olivia, and Me. Singing is top notch, and our facials and emotions are awesome! ((#showchoirlogic))

Speaking of Olivia, she's not as rude as I thought. Turns out she's really funny, pretty nice, and very sarcastic. Also, she was really close with Trevor when they were younger. That would be so cool if they were still like that. How did we talk, due to Kara hating my guts? Well, since we're Dance Captains, we've gotten time to talj some.

The guys and I haved gotten really close over these few weeks, too! Ricky's now my best friend to cheer me up, and whenever the girls are busy, Ricky always agrees to do whatever I wanted to do with the girls! JC is like my twin brother. I figured out that we're more alike than we would've thought!

Kian is just like Connor: the overprotective big brother. Kian always wants to know what's wrong with me. He's my brother and best friend whenever Connor or the other boys can't be there for me. Sam is the friend that is, no matter what, there for you. Him and the rest of the guys help me with some of my personal problems; him and Kian do the most, though.

Trevor, well.. our relationship as a "couple" has bloosomed more than we both thought it would. We've gotten more time to actually know each other, and just a few days before, we came out and said we were dating! Everyone was so happy that it made both of us even happier.

However, on the other hand.. Kara kept giving me the death glare, which made me a little upset. To be honest, I don't really care what she think. Kara's just jelly, or somthing like that.

Anyways, my YouTuber girl friends and I have decided to make our own collab channel! I'm still in O2L, calm down childrens, but we wanted to do a girl collab group. Its called LAGals and we are kinda like the boys, and we're kinda not. In conclution, we do more girly and fun things. Being in 2 collabs is already some hard work! But i'll get through it!

Speaking of my Youtuber gals, Jenn and JC are now together! It happened last week, while we were all just watching movies, and then he just asked her out, and of course she said yes! Meredith and Sam are getting alot closer than they were when they met, so maybe she'll get asked out by him sooner or later.

Ricky and Rebecca have talked about their likings toward the other, and they decided to just be BRF's. (Best Ratchet Friends) Some of us are kinda sad, but its their lives and we're gonna try to accept their decision. Connor and Bethany's relationship is REALLY heating up! They're actually going on a date later today, which i'm excited about. We all think he'll ask her out tonight. I just can't wait, and i'm super happy for my girls!

On to my YouTube career, this weekend we're all going to Playlist Live! This is my 2nd time going and i'm super excited. O2L's guest starring on Shane Dawson's podcast episode at Playlist, and yes, thats why i'm super stoked! When the guys told me this, I literally screamed. He is my favorite YouTuber in the whole wide world, and they clearly knew that after my spasm. ((Besides O2L and a few others, Shane is my fav and the 1st YouTuber I watched, so I wanted to include him so badly))

Well, other than my boring life, and such.. i've gotta go pack for Playlist so, bye to whoever's in my thoughts.. I guess, ok bye.

~Hi guys, sucky chap. I know.. I just wanted to move on with all of this and get to the 1 or 2 Playlist chapters and then the ones after that. These next few chapters are gonna blow yo minds!!! I can't flipping wait! Also, how am I getting all of these readers?! Like seriously!

Also, I need you guy's opinion. My next fanfic might be out in March or April. So, which one of the O2L boys do you want me to write about? Gotta go mah lovely baby childrens! Bye-Bye, honeys! Remember:

-Be Frantastic

-Stay Cloudy

-Love Lawleypops

-Be your inner Moranimal

-Dance like you're Ricky Minaj

-You're all beautiful; inside and out~

*LaurenElizabeth*