Nationals Pt. 1

Ellie's POV:

Dress Rehearsal. Here we were, at the National's Dress Rehearsal. Everyone was in their sparkly, glittered costumes and neatly tailored tuxes and suits. Including us. Now I love sequins, but the sequins on our dresses, cut you. Like razor sharp knives. That are colorful and shiny.

Anyway, the best of the best Show Choirs were here. From EVERY state. And tonight, at Dress Rehearsal, we have judges that will eliminate 30 Show Choirs. That means only 20 will be left, and that those 20 will perform tomorrow and Sunday. Being really, really nervous was a bit of an understatement.

We're backstage warming up as I speak. Olivia, Haylee, and I are warming up our sections so that we don't here pitcheness. How Trevor warms up the guys? By seeing who can sing Echo with the best. Thats Trevor for ya, ugh the cocky cutie.

I get my section and bring them over to the ballet bars so we can get ourselves loose.

//This next part is ballet talk, don't mind me..

"Alright ladies, we're doing 1st, 2nd, and 5th positions, both sides; 3 pleas then 1 grande plea. Ready? 5, 6, 7, 8.." I call out as we start doing the combination.

"Ellie?" Macy asks.

"Yea?" I answer, not stopping and continuing the routine.

"Haylee wants you to teach our section the ballet warm-ups," Macy says pointing to her group.

"I think Haylee can do it! She knows the combos just as good as I know them!" I say, remembering I'm not the best, and that I shouldn't let others think that.

"I'll go tell her," Macy says jogging over to Haylee.

"Good job girls! We're getting better! Especially Erin, your 5th grande plea, was a lot better this week. Ok, now we gotta calm down and don't get to syked up, okay? Come here ladies," I say with the 6 in my group.

"So, how do you calm down from stuff like this, Ellie?" A girl in the group, Tamara asks.

"How do you calm down, T?" I ask her back, using the nickname we call her.

"Bye not over thinking about it," she answers with a little smile.

"I like that, let's go with Tamara's idea!" I say, giving others the chance.

"In fact.. I want Tamara to lead this little meeting of ours. Do you have anything to help out the section?" I ask her as she puts on her happy face.

"Trina and Laney, raise your eyebrows a little more, Erin make sure you and Ellie's split leaps are on time in the girls number, and Bridgette, make sure not to sing through your nose again in the ballad. I think I'm good!" Tamara says as we laugh.

"Ok, so who are we?" Trina asks, starting our cheer we made up.

"We're Sopranos!" We all yell back.

"Trina, Bridgette, Ellie, Erin, Tamara, and Laney, we are sopranos.. No prablemo!" We start laughing as we finish our chant.

"God what are we in a cheesy fanfiction or something??" Laney asks as we all still laugh.

"Pft! I wish!" Bridgette says, hoping we weren't trapped in one as we speak.

//I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON

"Ell!" I hear someone yell as I turn around to see that it was in fact Trevor.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask as I turn away from the girls.

"I just wanted to tell you good luck, you're gonna do really good," he says with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Alright thanks, but that's not the only thing you have to tell me," I say with a smirk.

"Ok, not to upset you even more but.. I have gotten 3 important people out there watching you for a very specific reason..." Trevor says as I look confused.

"What do you mean by 'watching me'?" I ask him as he grabs my hand and we walk to the back where no one was to e seen.

"Ok. Well, Olivia's mom is, as you know, Katy Perry's new manager. Well, I asked if it was possible to get you to be the new backup dancer on her tour since the other girl left. She said it was possible, if Katy's other managers and Katy herself saw your dancing. So I got her mom to talk to them about coming to watch you dance today. Katy and her 2 other managers are out there," Trevor explains as I stand there in shock with my mouth open.

"OMG TREVOR!!!!!!!!" I tell hugging him tight and jumping up and down.

"You went all to that trouble for me?" I ask still giggling with my giddy voice.

"Yep, and it was no trouble really," he reassures me.

"This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me!" I state as Trevor laughs at my happiness.

"I bet I can guess another one," Trevor says as leans forward and kisses me right on the spot. I put my hands against his face as he puts one of his hands on top of mine. I then feel him smile against my lips, making me let out a giggle. I let go giggling as Trevor stands there laughing.

"We're so awkward omg!" I laugh as Trevor responds with a snort.

DARN THAT BOY AND HIS CUTENESS.

"Tell me about it!" He says as I'm laughing at his snorts.

"Hey guys, we're going to set up on stage, you can continue your make-out session later, okay?" I turn around to see Haylee smirking.

"Okay," I say as Haylee raises an eyebrow.

"Okay?" She says once more.

"Stop flirting with me, Hazel Grace," I say quoting our favorite book.

"Haha, very funny. Come on, let's go!" She says skipping away to the stage.

"Hey, good luck," Trevor says to me again.

"Thanks, you too," I say pulling him into a hug.

"I love you, Ellie Mae," I hear him say into my ear.

"Love you too, Trevor," I respond as he squeezes me harder.

"Always?" He asks me.

"Great are you quoting what I think you are?" I ask him as I hear a laugh from him.

"But seriously," he says as we let go and he grabs my cold hands with his warm ones.

"Always," I say with a huge smile.

He gives me a kiss on my cheek, sending the shivers down my spine. He then looks into my ocean colored eyes as I look into his.

"You ready?" He asks me.

"Let's get started," I respond confidently.

~HI GUYS. In this chapter, I wanted you guys to get to know Ellie's group so woohoo. It took forever to write this chappie, now either next chapter or the next will be the end of Harmony. Ya I know, but at least I've continued! Okay I love you all byeeeeeee~

*LaurenElizabeth*