Anouncement

Hello, all.

        I know my absence hasn't made too many of you all happy, but the reason behind my lack of updating is simple. My depression caught up to me and it devoured me, consuming me as a whole. I could barely get out of bed, eat, etc. So, updating these stories wasn't too much of a priority to me. I apologize, I do, I am not proud of myself for letting you all down. 

        But, I have begun to see the sunlight, again. I have cut ties with toxic individuals, and am learning how to believe in myself, again. It's going to be a long, bumpy road, but I am determined to create now stories while updating my older ones. 

        I will need encouragement, though. Because with these updates/new stories will come the raw emotion I put beneath the words of the chapters. I will be learning how to open up again, how to let the emotions flow like an uncontrollable river once again.

        Give me some time, guys. I promise, I'll be trying my best and pouring myself into each and every chapter/story I put out. There will be new stories, for new characters from different fandoms, and I hope you all enjoy them. 

        With love,

                                 Lauryn (trxnspxrency).