𝕲𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 ⚰︎

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝."

HOW MUCH WOULD you sacrifice to have a second chance to be with the one you loved? To feel their warmth, and run your fingers through their hair, again. Penelope O'Hare didn't think she would get another chance to be with the love of her life after the terrible accident that snatched him away too early. But, she didn't know that when she allowed her friends to drag her across the country for a spur of the moment trip, that her second chance would be trapped for eternity in the hotel built atop of garden of bones.

⚰︎

As always, I shouldn't be creating another story, but Evan's character this season, Mr. March, is just too insane and hot and murderous that I couldn't help myself lol. Hopefully I'll have a good inspiration and write on this soon. It may, or may not follow this season's story line, I'm quite sure, yet. This story will be dark and gory (duh), although I haven't had a lot of experience with that type of stuff. I'll try my best, though! Let me know what ya'll think once I get some chapters up!

Disclaimer: I do not own American Horror Story:Hotel, or its characters. All rights go to Ryan Murphy, and the creators of the show. I only own my characters, their plots and twists, and anything that does not follow the show's story line.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

Phoebe Tonkin as Penelope O'Hare

Evan Peters as James Patrick March + Tex LaMontagne