She said turning the phone to me and it was Emily, I just ran to my room and I heard the guys screaming to come and help me and all.

I dumped everything on my bed and Isla came in

"Woah, this is a lot of stuff"

She said looking at everything then she just stood there like if she froze

"Isla? Hello, what happened-"

"I know what to do, that she'll be confused but end up loving"

She said and I just nodded
---

There were 2 vases with white roses and some red roses. And there was envelopes in order 1-5 so it was 5 envelopes, and I felt they were all so cheesy because I'm that type of guy that has no idea what to write for a girl haha. The first one just says 'My dearest Princess, my love, Emily. Take this letter from yours truly, and we can have coconuts together and swim together...' The second one said 'We can get away, and spend time with each other with out anything bothering us, but the sounds of the ocean...' The third one, 'Giving away, this little surprise for you, but it's nothing big and I know you can't see it, yet... ;)' The fourth one ' So I hope this little surprise is enough that I can do for you for us whatever you want to say so I got you this' Then the fifth one will have the tickets to Hawaii and a post-it saying, 'Do you accept?' 

"Guy don't say anything, no one, like don't even say one thing on what's happening. Like pretend that this isn't even happening ok? Ok"

Isla said and she sat down next to Matthew.

"Johnson you go somewhere once Emily comes but don't go to your room then we'll tell her that your in you room if she ask, then we'll call you to come out here and pretend nothing happened then Emily will just come down stairs and freak out run to you and be all lovey to you, how ever you say that so yeah ok"

She said

"But what if none of that happens?"

I said

"Trust me I know her-"

She said getting cut off by the door knock and I just ran into the restroom
that was downstairs

•Emily's POV •

"EMILY!"

Isla said hugging me and I smile grew upon my face but I was sad that it wasn't Jack that answered...

"Hey Em!"

Everyone said and we all hugged but I didn't see Johnson

"Looking for someone?"

Isla said noticing my face

"You know me to well, but where's Jack?"

I said

"I think he's in his room depressed"

Carter said and we all laughed

"Yeah or he's taking a shower because he mentioned that awhile ago."