Pizza Perfection- Dustin Imagine

Dustin's POV
     It was two weeks until the Snowball, and I still hadnt worked up the courage to ask out the only girl I had ever liked.  Yes, I know, I'm pathetic.  So anyway, I was mostly trying to come up with a clever way of asking her without it being super cliche.  But we're in middle school, so that's a bit hard.
Every idea was unachievable or really cliche. 

     So, when desperate times called for desperate measures, I made a pizza.  It had the word "Snowball" written in pepperoni on it, and the question mark was with mini breadsticks.  I decided that I was going to deliver it to get myself.

[Y/N]'s POV
     I was working on homework when there was a knock on the door.  When I went to answer it, I saw Dustin Henderson, the cutest, nicest kid I had ever met.  No wonder I had a crush on him.  He was holding a box large enough to fit an entire pizza.  "This is for you.  Mind if I come in and watch you open it?"  I welcomed him in with a dramatic gesture with my hands. 

     "If you're going to ask me this way," I said, in a very sarcastic tone of voice, "you should already know the answer."  His eyes were wide with anticipation.

     "Well?"

     "It's a yes, you idiot.  Now come, this pizza won't eat itself."

This was for rylee_wenzel. Sorry it was short and took so long. I had trouble with the idea, and then this was the only way to execute it, so this is it. Hope you liked it!